Torrents

galgor

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Me either. I know the message said it was being DDoS'd, but I've very rarely seen any change in the website or tracker responsiveness on my end. Maybe it just has to do with peak usage times. I'm in a foreign country, so I log in at weird times.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Same here, I have been logged in and using it for weeks straight and the website and tracker have been just fine. Completed 30 snatches last night and upgraded to Power User. Earning about 600k points per month at my current seed rate according to the website.

spronk

FPS noob
have you actually gone into your H&Rs stats (click on the little number next to H&R at the top) and sorted by seed time left? I can download everything just fine on BTN but the tracker isn't accurately tracking upload stats, so stuff I downloaded like 3 weeks ago is still marked as needing seed time. i think they will eventually wipe all those stats once the DDOS ends so i'm not too worried, but still kinda sucks

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I delete torrents when I reach a certain amount of days seeded based on my torrent client, so I usually don't check that page. I will when I get home, but the BTN dash says I have no H&Rs.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
... I usually don't check that page. I will when I get home, but the BTN dash says I have no H&Rs.
Yea, my dashboard says 0 H&R but I have never clicked that page.

I think my PC has been up and seeding for a couple months straight at this point and I have yet to delete any torrents.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I can't keep torrents for that long. My router(DIR-655) will start shitting itself once I approach 100 seeded torrents. I'm considering upgrading just to handle more traffic. This isn't a wireless problem either, my pc is wired.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I've been having terrible luck with B-T-N even downloading shit these last few weeks, and I'm on a Whatbox. However, I just leave it on there and in a day or two it shows up.

The actual tracking of the torrents is still abysmal and every time I look it says there is no connection to the tracker, but every once in awhile it updates itself to the site, so as long as I don't delete anything too quickly I'm fine.

It has been getting better and better the last few days though it seems. Once that faggot stops paying for the DDoS it will be fine again I'm sure. And probably even better since they've been having to find ways to beef up security and resist lesser attacks.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can't keep torrents for that long. My router(DIR-655) will start shitting itself once I approach 100 seeded torrents. I'm considering upgrading just to handle more traffic. This isn't a wireless problem either, my pc is wired.
That is an OLD router! Classic in its day, of course. I had one myself.

I have been using this (for 3+ years now) and it is just as, if not more reliable than the DIR-655.

Buy Cisco Linksys E4200 Router | SAVE + FREE SHIPPING

I am certain there are even newer alternatives out there now that are better.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That is an OLD router! Classic in its day, of course. I had one myself.

I have been using this (for 3+ years now) and it is just as, if not more reliable than the DIR-655.

Buy Cisco Linksys E4200 Router | SAVE + FREE SHIPPING

I am certain there are even newer alternatives out there now that are better.
Thanks for the tip. I went from the WRT54g Linksys router, another classic workhorse, to the DIR-655 myself. It's been great, and I never seed that much, so it's been fine. Will keep the e4200 in mind though next time I need to upgrade.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Whatever the case, I have no complaints about this thing. I have that as my main WiFi router with two additional switches hanging off of it. I have 8 hardwired devices including a 24/7 running NAS / server and an additional 5 devices using WiFi. I torrent nonstop and everything is running off a 100MB fiber line.

This thing hasn't let me down whatsoever.

Hutchy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone got an IPT invite (or similar for tv/movies) they can throw me?
smile.png

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Anyone know of a decent Sports tracker? Specifically, EPL and other euro Futbol leagues? IPt pretty shitty for it

rush02112

Golden Knight of the Realm
At this point I'm thinking IPT is becoming a massive scam. I've yet to seed even popular torrents such as latest episodes of TV shows back above 100%.
Last week Tonight is still sitting at 105mb out of 134mb
Walking Dead 0503 is at 1060 out of 1340
Doctor Who 0811 926 out of 1460
Doctor Who 0810 1010 out of 1290

They rush up there, then stop. Every single title I have downloaded in the past few months I eventually had to zap because I couldn't get above 100% seed.
On IPT if you seed a torrent for 2 weeks (336 hours) the torrent will drop from your list automatically and no need to zap, even if it isn't to a 1:1 ratio

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I just got my Power User class and it says I still can't invite peeps. =(
You can only invite at Master level, the point at which you get unlimited invites.

I'll be there in the next month or less, so if someone hasn't gotten Prodigal by then, I'll see what I can do.