Total War: Warhammer

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
hah, Legend might get blacklisted again. Depends on how pissed of CA is.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Context? Was there a leak I missed or?

Yesterday on his stream he 'confirmed' there is a green skin rework coming violating an NDA he signed as he knows/has access to the next DLC which includes the green skin rework. All he said was "there is a greenskin rework coming" but he was pretty fucked up over it worried he violated the NDA

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yesterday on his stream he 'confirmed' there is a green skin rework coming violating an NDA he signed as he knows/has access to the next DLC which includes the green skin rework. All he said was "there is a greenskin rework coming" but he was pretty fucked up over it worried he violated the NDA
But haven't they been saying there's a greenskin rework coming for like 6months? It was delayed last patch but I've been hearing about it for a while.. Like the other 3 TW1 factions which got reworks before.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If he's been in trouble with the studio before, yeah he should be shaking in his boots. They can already be quite temperamental over NDA violations.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
But haven't they been saying there's a greenskin rework coming for like 6months? It was delayed last patch but I've been hearing about it for a while.. Like the other 3 TW1 factions which got reworks before.

Yeah he has calmed down since the 'slip.

If he's been in trouble with the studio before, yeah he should be shaking in his boots. They can already be quite temperamental over NDA violations.

He was black listed by CA for essentially telling them to fuck off in the past. I don't know the whole story I have never cared but he has talked about it some.

Denaut

Trump's Staff
The sound mixing on that trailer was fantastic. Kudos to the audio guy(s).

• 1Like

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
The sound mixing on that trailer was fantastic. Kudos to the audio guy(s).
Their trailer guys are definitely some of the best in the business, every trailer they make is so great, especially when you consider they work with just in engine stuff. The pirate one was probably the best since they made a shanty just for the trailer.

Greenskins rework and new goblin units have me slightly excited, might buy this one and replay old Skarsnik.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
I feel like I like watching TW warhammer trailers more than playing the game, its fun at first but when you get late turns it gets repetitive as you chase down the last of your enemies and sim every battle.

• 2Solidarity

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I feel like I like watching TW warhammer trailers more than playing the game, its fun at first but when you get late turns it gets repetitive as you chase down the last of your enemies and sim every battle.

For me the fun is in the early campaign... I rarely finish one as it is a chore to chase down the last couple of objectives

• 2Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I completely agree. I bought both games and all the DLC back when they were on sale (Christmas maybe?). Played a couple of campaigns partway through, and then realized I no longer have the same desire for this type of game that I used to. Same thing with, for example, Injustice or Darksiders. I made it partway through several of those games, and then instead just sat down and watched a nice HD version of all the cutscenes for the games over many hours. I honestly didn't feel like I missed anything.

I'd watch 50 2-hour movies made from the in-game engine of TW:Warhammer if they were anywhere close to this quality. I'd watch even more if they just made random CGI movies from any of the Warhammer universes. I don't even want live-action necessarily, unless they could do MCU quality. Just give me this level of CGI. Hell, I still watch the DC Online movie from like 10 years ago occasionally (the one where Black Adam "Shazam's" Green Lantern and the Flash), and the quality on that has definitely aged. I honestly don't know why they don't make more/any full CGI movies in the same vein, no matter the IP.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
New DLC/Patch out today bringing a Greenskin overhaul and a new nice dragon oriented high elf LL, with a new greenskin and high elf LL's for the paid stuff. A mad-max sort of obese goblin and a batman-like high elf lord that captures other lords.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I am so close to winning this Skarsnik campaign (or am I?). I managed to not piss off Franz this time (doing nothing different) so I'm alive. The ping pong between dwarf and wood elf is a motherfucker.

Might try the warden out in this one

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I am so close to winning this Skarsnik campaign (or am I?). I managed to not piss off Franz this time (doing nothing different) so I'm alive. The ping pong between dwarf and wood elf is a motherfucker.

Might try the warden out in this one

Pretty sure if you DL the DLC it will nuke your Skarsnik campaign due to the Greenskin overhaul fyi

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I won as Norsca in TL1, coming in on this Skarsnik one in 2 (I hope).

What's your ranks on hardest campaigns?