Total War: Warhammer

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
With Chaos (divided), I wasn't expecting Ogres to be in the base game once they announced Cathay. Are they considering Chaos just 1 faction, even if they have all different units?

So instead of Khorne, Slaanesh, Nurgle, Tzeentch, Kislev, and Cathay for a total of 6 factions (2 more than the other 2 base games), it's going to be Chaos, Kislev, Cathay, and Ogres (so it matches the other two games, at release)?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
With Chaos (divided), I wasn't expecting Ogres to be in the base game once they announced Cathay. Are they considering Chaos just 1 faction, even if they have all different units?

So instead of Khorne, Slaanesh, Nurgle, Tzeentch, Kislev, and Cathay for a total of 6 factions (2 more than the other 2 base games), it's going to be Chaos, Kislev, Cathay, and Ogres (so it matches the other two games, at release)?
Na it's 6 + preorder ogres. Ogres are technically day1 DLC, just free if you preorder(or buy on release week), same as WoC and Norsca.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider

Depending on how they do it it’s possible they could move Sigvald over to the Slannesh faction

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Confirmation for ogres preorder dlc due to bad advertisement setup leak:

• 2Like

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Lol, CA does this all the time. I have no idea how they are so bad at releasing their stuff properly instead of having it leaked. It doesn't matter in the long run, as it was an open secret, but they do this shit all the time.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
1636025612300.jpeg

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
NEED OGRE PREVIEW NAO!!!!

Legend's take

--

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Release date also announced, 2/17/22. Fucking Elden Ring is only one week later. FML

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
my body is ready but my pc sure as hell isn't. I thought the release was gonna be somewhere around April

• 1Like

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Their new community director (who seemingly only posts in their Discord) has stated (without stating) that they are going to do DLC for the Ogres too. This was in response to a "Only 2 Ogre LL?" complaint.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
For me, the race being confirmed and in the game is the big prize. Modders can run with it until something official drops.

Never played a mod for it tho. Still so much content in this thing.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
I think I’m going to try to 100% the achievements in WH3. I never tried to before on the earlier games because I usually stop my campaigns when I start steam rolling everyone.
Anyone else planning on trying this? We can see who the biggest no life is in the thread.

• 1Like

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
The song in the Ogre trailer is catchy as hell. It's been in my head all day.

• 1Solidarity

Ashin

Silver Knight of the Realm
Love how all-in Creative Aseembly are in WH3 - the amount of DLCs they can do on the new factions is going to be insane. 7 launch races (incl Ogre Kingdoms)

• 2Like