Total War: Warhammer

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Ungrim is such a monster.

20211114075522_1.jpg

Pretty sure he was in force march too when they attacked him.

• 2Mother of God
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Hoping for them chaos dwarves

I want to torture, enslave and sacrifice greenskins.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I somehow went from being able to win on legendary / very hard to struggling on very hard / hard.

Time to get back up there.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I somehow went from being able to win on legendary / very hard to struggling on very hard / hard.

Time to get back up there.

Scout and monitor enemy troop comps did wonders for me. Campaign movement range, lightning strike and army recovery healing were my keys to rolling campaigns.

Legendary has that whole one false step and it's over early thing, later it's smooth sailing.

• 1Like

Muurloen

• 1Like

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Those Nurgle mechanics look really cool. Not a huge fan of Nurgle, I'd rate it last out of the 4, but these mechanics alone would make it more appealing than Khorne for my playthroughs. Looking forward to Slaanesh' fuckery.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Muurloen

They also have another trait, I think its called war eternal, that when you get enough Arch Lectors hired and with this trait they will make any WH campaign action 100% successful, regardless of the level of the WH. As in a level 10 will 100% assassinate a level 40 hero. Best thing about it is that the Arch Lector doesnt have to be on the map for the skill to be working. So you can hire an Arch Lector, skill him with War Eternal then disband him.

You are still going to want Karl Franz for Ghal Maraz's campaign effects. Dont have have him sit out for too long.
Julian The Apostate Julian The Apostate

This is the skill
20211121193353_1.jpg

• 1Solidarity

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I wonder if they are going to release an ultimate collection of the game within couple of years.
Maybe, but it'd be money lost and ultimately unlike some other games where the expansion lock out new systems and such, you're mostly just buying the race to play the race, everything else is available, so I don't think they'd do it. They might and probably will sell like TW1+2+3 in one pack though, but with the DLCs still separate. Maybe throw in the preorder DLC races in there for "free". That's the best I could see them doing, it doesn't make much sense to pack like 100$ worth of DLCs even during sales into one box(that also includes all 3 base games).

• 1Like

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
One other thing to note here the DLCs are generally 10 bucks max I believe. And there are some legendary lords they release for free. This game is one of the few that i have played that seem to get DLC correct.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I could see a trilogy edition or something with all three base games, but yeah, DLC will likely remain separate. They're regularly 50% off though.

• 1Like