Total War: Warhammer

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I think I’m going to try to 100% the achievements in WH3. I never tried to before on the earlier games because I usually stop my campaigns when I start steam rolling everyone.
Anyone else planning on trying this? We can see who the biggest no life is in the thread.

I went fairly hard at TW2 and just can't get em all. But maybe I could pull out all the stops and fight through on this one.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hedeon

Molten Core Raider
I'm super pumped for my boy Greasus though I don't know if I really like that little cart he is on, he needs his Gnoblar throng dying under his lard ass. I'm gonna do my first total world take over once I get my flabby friends final.

Speaking of achievements I've gotta do the multiplayer ones some day to finish off TW2.

• 1Like

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
I went fairly hard at TW2 and just can't get em all. But maybe I could pull out all the stops and fight through on this one.
I’m talking shit now but I have the attention span of a gold fish and im a habitual new campaign starter so it’s pretty doubtful I’ll actually follow through

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I’m talking shit now but I have the attention span of a gold fish and im a habitual new campaign starter so it’s pretty doubtful I’ll actually follow through

I mean if the challenge is to do the base achieves for the new races, sure but it's gonna have achieves for like every previous race too.

TheAylix

Vyemm Raider
All this achievement talk made me check my TW:2 achieves. . . and it turns out that, along with the multiplayer ones, I never got the "Win a Norsca campaign on Very Hard or Legendary" one.

Shit. Damn it all, I'm going to have to play a Norsca campaign now, aren't I?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I haven't bothered looking at achievements on this, there's just too many annoying ones and ultimately I don't want to have to play with every lord, or worse, multiple times with the same lord because I didn't get one shit or another. There's also multiplayer achievements which are definitely not something I'll bother with, and iirc the original had an achievement to specifically play against a dev, which is some next level fuckery.

Sometimes I enjoy doing achievements, but it's usually more on the games that have reasonable ones/are somewhat short on their own. This fits neither categories.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

Legend's take

--

I'm so goddamned pumped for this. I can't wait! This will be the first TW game I buy on day one.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Mother Of God Omg GIF

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Poor Franz. I started a campaign with him and replaced him with a generic Arch Lector on turn 2 and never rehired him. Any arch lector starts with an ability that’s available on turn 2 that gives them +20% replenishment and something like +15 phy resist and MD when losing in combat. No reason to ever use Karl unfortunately. That one skill point completely changes their early game.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Poor Franz. I started a campaign with him and replaced him with a generic Arch Lector on turn 2 and never rehired him. Any arch lector starts with an ability that’s available on turn 2 that gives them +20% replenishment and something like +15 phy resist and MD when losing in combat. No reason to ever use Karl unfortunately. That one skill point completely changes their early game.
Heretic.

• 1Like

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
They also have another trait, I think its called war eternal, that when you get enough Arch Lectors hired and with this trait they will make any WH campaign action 100% successful, regardless of the level of the WH. As in a level 10 will 100% assassinate a level 40 hero. Best thing about it is that the Arch Lector doesnt have to be on the map for the skill to be working. So you can hire an Arch Lector, skill him with War Eternal then disband him.

You are still going to want Karl Franz for Ghal Maraz's campaign effects. Dont have have him sit out for too long.

• 2Like

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm

9kowheqs73o5.png

• 1Worf

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
300 hours in this game and I haven't even played as the empire yet.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity