Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Count Noctilus campaign is off to the weirdest start yet, one more till TW3

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I can't wait for this to launch & me ghosting everyone online for at least 3 months.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

TheAylix

Vyemm Raider
Count Noctilus campaign is off to the weirdest start yet, one more till TW3
This reminds me: I finally managed to get my Norsca VH win yesterday, which was the last race that I didn't have the TW:W2 achievements for:

norsca-vh-win-24khrs.png

If anyone else out there is thinking about doing this: do NOT bother playing Norsca until they (hopefully) get their eventual re-work like the Beastmen or the Wood Elves. It was an utter, total slog - easily the worst campaign in the game by a fair margin.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Randin

Trakanon Raider
This reminds me: I finally managed to get my Norsca VH win yesterday, which was the last race that I didn't have the TW:W2 achievements for:

View attachment 387999

If anyone else out there is thinking about doing this: do NOT bother playing Norsca until they (hopefully) get their eventual re-work like the Beastmen or the Wood Elves. It was an utter, total slog - easily the worst campaign in the game by a fair margin.
Even playing on Normal, Norsca is the only race that I called it on before hitting the long campaign victory. Just becomes too much of a slog once Archaon shows up, regardless of which choice you make.

• 2Worf

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

View attachment 387999

I have done things to myself like this, and felt great about it later.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Is the display on what the 50% income pirate cove will give you bugged? It says it would give me like 67 gold on a decked out Lothern which is pulling in 1600+.

Edit: done that one, didnt matter ez gg

Last edited:

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
CA makes me so frustrated. I really wish they would address stuff in a timely manner. Specifically, the subject of today’s rant, bretonnias replenishment problem. They have no way to increase replenishment other than starting campaigns as the Fay enchantress. This is not a problem that requires a entire rework, just add in or rework an existing technology to have replenishment or make the paladin give replenishment in place of the fucking worthless training. Problem solved.

They also added this asshole province Albion above Couronne that is a red territory that you take attrition on and cannot even get any replenishment with your army garrisoned. Unless you play as the Fay you have to be able to take the entire island without being able to replenish as all. Basically this dickhead Rakarth is gonna send stack after stack against you and you can’t do shit about it until you can send a grail knight/hippogryph doomstack with a life mage to just roll them. It’s fucking bullshit. I get that poor replenishment might be a purposeful downside of bretonnia that counter balances the lack of supply lines. Make a 5-8% replenishment tech early in the tech tree and a second technology much later. Make the paladin like the newer skaven packmaster that doesn’t have access to replenishment until a much higher lever. It’s just fucking bullshit that you have a terrible experience with two entire factions because of this.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I'm a few turns into the Archaon very hard campaign. Access to artillery and the number of early walled Empire settlements is going to induce quite a rant. Wouldn't trade the torture campaigns for anything.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
CA makes me so frustrated. I really wish they would address stuff in a timely manner. Specifically, the subject of today’s rant, bretonnias replenishment problem. They have no way to increase replenishment other than starting campaigns as the Fay enchantress. This is not a problem that requires a entire rework, just add in or rework an existing technology to have replenishment or make the paladin give replenishment in place of the fucking worthless training. Problem solved.

They also added this asshole province Albion above Couronne that is a red territory that you take attrition on and cannot even get any replenishment with your army garrisoned. Unless you play as the Fay you have to be able to take the entire island without being able to replenish as all. Basically this dickhead Rakarth is gonna send stack after stack against you and you can’t do shit about it until you can send a grail knight/hippogryph doomstack with a life mage to just roll them. It’s fucking bullshit. I get that poor replenishment might be a purposeful downside of bretonnia that counter balances the lack of supply lines. Make a 5-8% replenishment tech early in the tech tree and a second technology much later. Make the paladin like the newer skaven packmaster that doesn’t have access to replenishment until a much higher lever. It’s just fucking bullshit that you have a terrible experience with two entire factions because of this.

I don't have WH3 currently installed to check, but the big mods like Steel Faith Overhaul usually fix/change these kind of things much faster than CA can/will. Steel Faith tries to stay true to Warhammer lore and underlying game mechanics, but adds more complexity and updates old WH1 factions long before CA works on them.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
I don't have WH3 currently installed to check, but the big mods like Steel Faith Overhaul usually fix/change these kind of things much faster than CA can/will. Steel Faith tries to stay true to Warhammer lore and underlying game mechanics, but adds more complexity and updates old WH1 factions long before CA works on them.

SFO changes too much about the game for me, I try to stay pretty close to vanilla. Their are mods that do add replenishment to paladins and completely agree with you that I could do that instead of bitching. This is one of the more egregious issues but their are tons of issues like this with most races and I don’t want to fuck around with mods for all of them. Also, I get my panties in a bunch every now and then and need to rant about this game.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Damn, this looks so good. February is heavy, man. Elden Ring, Destiny, and Elden Ring. Think this is gonna steal my attention first, for at least a month or two.