Total War: Warhammer

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
You guys think cavalry when you think Imrik? Not... dragons?
It’s just that you can get a full stack of like 100 upkeep dragon princes super early with Imrik and add in dragons as you go. The one T3 landmark in his starting province unlocks their recruitment by like turn 10 if you focus on that and gives upkeep reduction. If you rush renowned and feared you have super cheap early dragon princes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
It’s just that you can get a full stack of like 100 upkeep dragon princes super early with Imrik and add in dragons as you go. The one T3 landmark in his starting province unlocks their recruitment by like turn 10 if you focus on that and gives upkeep reduction. If you rush renowned and feared you have super cheap early dragon princes.

Oh yeah.. I forgot about building

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I can't wait for Legend to find some exploit that will result in some great cheese

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm

What the fuck is this shit. Why would someone make a video of reading a news post from the steam page? 20 seconds to read but some 9 min video...Fuck off!

2021-09-13 10.02.23 steamcommunity.com 8b8398411365.png

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
I don’t mind that at all. I’m hoping this is CA’s magnum opus and I want it to be just right so I can get years of playtime. I think I’m gonna try to give warhammer 2 a break until 3 is released. I’m just get way too annoyed at old unfixed bugs to enjoy the game right now and need a break after 2k+ hrs.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Think he's just saying that if the streamer is going to stretch out the time to meet his algorithm requirements, that he should have at least put a little more effort into his content creation. I dont get mad at it, cause I get it. But not a streamer I would follow if Im skipping through most of his talking points, though.

Sucks that TW3 is delayed, but I feel like everything I want to play is getting delayed lately.. so Im just numb to that shit at this point.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
They can delay it until summer for all I care, as long as they deliver a great conclusion to the trilogy.

• 1Solidarity

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
also fun fact, CA's financial year starts in March so technically their 2022 starts in March

• 1Mother of God

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well, technically; fiscal year does not change calendar year. So, like the rest of the world, their 2022 starts January 1st.

• 1Worf

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
This new trailer is pretty fucking cool and Cathay looks basically what you'd expect, but still should be fun to play. From the description they put on the website, it'll play like Dwarves kinda, somewhat slow but tough, lots of artillery and ranged units+flying, but also magic, lots of spears for anti large and those big ass terracota statues so should be more balanced than Dwarves.

Also excited about Tzeentch stuff, only saw a bit but those units looked nice, and lots of blue fire flying around.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
This new trailer is pretty fucking cool and Cathay looks basically what you'd expect, but still should be fun to play. From the description they put on the website, it'll play like Dwarves kinda, somewhat slow but tough, lots of artillery and ranged units+flying, but also magic, lots of spears for anti large and those big ass terracota statues so should be more balanced than Dwarves.

Also excited about Tzeentch stuff, only saw a bit but those units looked nice, and lots of blue fire flying around.
I was thinking they sounds like a cross between Dawi, Empire and Vampirates. Weaker infantry(probably), arty, ranged and more magic like VC. War machines. Im definitely looking for something like a Helstorm Rocket Battery from grand Cathy that will be awesome.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I just want my fuckin' Ogres goddamnit. They better be first in line for DLC.

• 1Like