Total War: Warhammer

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
So is this being combined with 1 and 2? I can't find anything on it in steam. Also I don't know if you guys saw but it's free on xbox gamepass when it releases.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
So is this being combined with 1 and 2? I can't find anything on it in steam. Also I don't know if you guys saw but it's free on xbox gamepass when it releases.
The big map will come in a later patch. At release, it'll only be the standalone new map stuff.

• 1Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
WH stuff is currently 50% on steam, might be a good time to pick up some DLCs before III launches.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Does anyone know if armies save control groups in WH3. It really sucks setting them up every fight and seems like such an easy thing to implement except for maybe reinforcement redundancies.

• 1Like

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Does anyone know if armies save control groups in WH3. It really sucks setting them up every fight and seems like such an easy thing to implement except for maybe reinforcement redundancies.

Ive not seen anything said about that. And honestly Im not sure many players would want that functionality as a preset. I think they set control groups based on too many variables.

• 1Like

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
what, does he suck?

A lot. Apparently ice magic does too. However, they have always made adjustments over time so I'm not terribly concerned this early. If 2 years go by and no patches address the shortcomings, then it's a problem.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Maybe Kislev is just a nation with weak magic and a strong army or the reviewers are using it wrong. The various control and buff spells of some of the current schools may not be flashy, but they can be useful.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm curious by what standard is it bad too, and who said it's bad. Not every lore can be Fire, Life, or Vampirism but that doesn't mean anything that isn't S tier is bad.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
What we got and what's potentially available for future chaos daemon lords:

Champions of Undivided
Be'lakor +
Ghorros Warhoof
Gorthor
Harald Hammerstorm
Mordrek
Mortkin
Sayl
Vardek Crom

Champions of Khorne

Arbaal
Haargroth
Karanak
Scyla Anfingrimm
Skarbrand +
Skulltaker
Taurox (sent to Beastmen)
Valkia

Champions of Tzeentch
Aekold Helbrass
Amon 'Chakai
Egrimm van Horstmann
Galrauch
Kairos Fateweaver +
The Blue Scribes
Vilitch

Champions of Nurgle
Epidemius
Festus
Ku'gath Plaguefather +
Tamurkhan
Valnir

Champions of Slaanesh
Azazel
Dechala
N’kari +
Styrkaar
The Masque

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Anyone else really nervous about the settlement battles and the barricade and tower building part of this game? The 2-3 battles I watched Legend play do not look fun at all. I really hope I’m wrong but I’m not rushing to uninstall WH2.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone else really nervous about the settlement battles and the barricade and tower building part of this game? The 2-3 battles I watched Legend play do not look fun at all. I really hope I’m wrong but I’m not rushing to uninstall WH2.

Have similar thoughts. Those fights look tedious and boring.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
A) try it on PC gamepass first

B) wait for a mod that reverts minor settlements to field battles

• 1Like

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
C) Learn how auto-resolve works and organize your army to exploit that

D) Save scum auto-resolve (You can save scum legendary (cheat), using copy/paste, but why bother, at that point)

Hedeon

Molten Core Raider
The multiplayer looks fun with the ability to join or fight against each other in every battle. I never really bothered with multiplayer in the past two but might actually give it a shot if I can seduce my friends to play.

The 14th can't get here soon enough, I need my Ogre Kingdoms.

• 1Like