Transformers: Rise of the Beasts (2023)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
0.50 star(s) Rating: 0.50/5 2 Votes
Title: Transformers: Rise of the Beasts (2023)

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Steven Caple Jr.

Cast: Anthony Ramos, Dominique Fishback, Tobe Nwigwe, Peter Cullen, Ron Perlman, Lauren Vélez

Release: 2023-06-07

Plot: The origin story for Optimus Prime and how he became the leader of the Autobots, and introduces the Maximals, the Predacons, and the Terrorcons.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
bgz1IdXKb1l2PyVQnWRkOw96VGA.jpg

Title: Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Steven Caple Jr.

Cast: Anthony Ramos, Dominique Fishback, Tobe Nwigwe, Peter Cullen, Ron Perlman, Lauren Vélez

Release: 2023-06-07

Plot: The origin story for Optimus Prime and how he became the leader of the Autobots, and introduces the Maximals, the Predacons, and the Terrorcons.

TransJoggers: Rise of the Kangs

• 3Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
At least we got the diversity covered. Movie should now be the best evar.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
At least they showed the scene of the kid walking away from the transforming car twice in the trailer. That's usually a good sign.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
At least they showed the scene of the kid walking away from the transforming car twice in the trailer. That's usually a good sign.
i've noticed that trend lately. the actual trailer doesn't show that twice, but right as the video starts, they show like a trailer for the trailer for some reason.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Is anyone here actually young enough to have watched Beast Wars? Lol

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
That's a thing?

I remember OG Transformers. I had a ton of the toys. I guess beast wars was a thing back then, because I remember Scorponok being a large one that came out in like... elementary school. I didn't have it, but I still remember wanting it. I did get this one that had a few different transforming styles called Sixshot. I also remember Rodimus Prime and a bunch of others.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
I remember losing one of sixshot's guns out the window while my mom was driving down the road

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database