Transgender Facts vs. Fictions

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I actually like this. It's absolutist, but it's NOT wrong. Gender as a word, however, will remain a word and concept
concept?

that's the problem, especially for this crowd, we're nerds we deal with absolutes, we game with min/max we program with 1 and 0's, true or false

for us it's

subjective(sex) is:

dick yes? then boy

if no dick then girl
---
while crazies
objective(gender) is:

dick yes? then boy...
9daf7f5c69e4688bb310f6b2e32ffaad.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I just dont understand the reason to talk about it endlessly. What the hell does it achieve for the forum to go in a circle jerk over one person that is unhappy/delusional that they arent a girl? It's came up in the ask a mod a thread before, but damn. Can we just stop making threads about it? Its interesting to a few, I get it. Gender being so fucking normal to everyone that no one takes note until one tries to morph into a tranny-ranger. As often, and as popular as these threads are - it must be like crack to this dude to be recognized so much.

Anyone is welcome to science the shit up. Most people that fantasize the shit have no where near the capacity or desire to really pursue a tranny. Be a "top" in a tranny relationship? They may and may be gay af. Be a "bottom" and get fked? Well now we're talking about a completely new ball field for most males. Secondly, take that shit to the next level. If someone looked past the faggot shit and tried to actually date them? It's like adopting their crazy and alienating everything and everyone you've ever known in life.

Tranny shit, regardless of the origin sex - is some f'n wild shit. These conversations are entertaining in a troll way. But talking about it like it matters in day to day life is like acknowledging to him that it is "more than" childish ass shit. I guess, in a way.. I dont want to judge him on his way of life, but damn if I want to have this shit talked about on the forum Ive been on for the last 19-20 years in my face all the time. Im not ignoring your ass Vanessa Vanessa , but fk man - grow up and stop talking about your GD tits and dick for a minute.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

I saw this article today and found it fairly interesting.
And this is one of the issues I see. As the article states, there isnt any data on this. People and Drs are making life changing decisions without a substantial amount of real, unbiased replicatable research. People are having surgeries on less data than I require to buy a stock.

Note: I didnt say without any research. I said real, unbiased and replicatable research. I trust researchers on climate change, gender issues and gun control about as much as I trust journalists.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I find this fascinating regarding detransitioners:

Most people who fall into the definition of ROGD (Rapid Onset Gender Dysphoria... i.e. social contagion of transgenderism that many people like me feel are the true frauds / poseurs) are biological females transitioning to males.

A quote from that article which admits their data is not based on actual research, merely the claims from ONE person who was a detransitioner herself that merely states she's been contacted by the hundreds the article mentions says (oh and btw, I DO believe her, I'm just stating that it is not actual research),

"I think some of the common characteristics are that they tend to be around their mid-20s, they're mostly female and mostly same-sex attracted, and often autistic as well. "

Autistic? A group of people who have a tendency to latch onto things very easily?

So mostly females who are transitioning via "social contagion" at a later age with no signs or evidence of childhood dysphoria tend to be the ones who are detransitioning too?

This makes perfect sense to me.
I wrote my reply to this article before reading your reply. Yeah calling what she stated "research " is kinda... no.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Honest question: I'm straight white male. If some male decides to transition to female, and I have zero interest in them, does the transexual community try to call me transphobic?

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
not all trannies do that or want to do that. many, like Vanessa are still attracted to women. now you obviously don't need a penis to remain attracted to women, but it precludes certain activities (for those who still want to engage that way whom are a minority), but more importantly GRS has wildly mixed results and there is a HUGE chance that you come out with non-working parts. It's more common to opt for orcbi thougfh simply so you don't have to deal with t-blockers. but then you end up with less material to work with later in in the event that you want to undergo GRS and you need exogenous t because even women need some t. Vanessa can answer for herself though. Those are just some general considerations.

There is no gender dysphoria here. This is a guy who likes pretending he's a girl who still wants to fuck girls. And this is also a colossal attention whore. Manessa is just a dude in drag with fake tits. He still has all the same dude habits he still dates women almost exclusively based on what he's been posting. And deep down he still knows what he's doing is fucked up because he tried to hide his mental illness from his Couchsurfing single mom guest. Everything in this thread and the prior one is him just trying to justify this cross he's intent on the only himself to. Every thread he posts in it's always relating to this one facet that defines his entire existence, made all the more hilarious by the fact that he isn't even going through with gender realignment surgery and he's just another dude pretending to be a woman as a means to access lesbian clam. He exists only to draw attention to himself and to make people like mist even more miserable.

The worst thing you can do is to lend any credit to these arguments that have been debunked over and over and over in these forums. Something this dangerous where such a tiny part of the population gained so much power to leverage the rest of society with their mental illness needs to be confronted and challenged at every turn. This is why some of us keep coming back here to Gaslight Mr Bolt ons. Every time someone prods him into exposing his crazy there's one less person out there who falls into the chaos trap of trying to play Devil's Advocate and ride Center ignoring what a massive threat to both the long-term health of the young people and society as a whole this entire thing is. These people are too committed to determined and too crazy to ever give up. They have to be confronted stopped and aided if that's even possible. The fence-sitters just want to bury their head in the sand and hope it all goes away or fixes itself and they are willing to sacrifice important social mores and a good chunk of next generation of children to avoid confronting the issue. Those people are modern-day appeasers and probably a bigger obstacle the solving these problems then the crazy people themselves. And if you don't believe me on that last point, just consider that chaos still thinks it's only on the internet I'm just about everything despite the resulting proof in the opposite direction to the degree that even he is starting to get red pilled.

As for curing the issues of gender dysphoria, treat the one in 10 or 20 million people that actually have this issue. The rest are mentally ill and narcissists and should be treated as such. A solution that is creating a 41% suicide rate is not a solution at all. It's simply pandering to the narcissism. And I would be fine with letting the odds play out but as people like Mr bolt ons have demonstrated repeatedly they're willing to harm other people's kids to achieve their social goals and feed that narcissism. And this thread is clear evidence that no amount of evidence or social rejection of these ideas is ever going to stop these people. Confrontation is inevitable and the longer it gets put off the worst things will be for everyone.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
"It's simply pandering to the narcissism".

And this is a problem in our society as a whole right now. We have two generations who were raised by "parents" who gave a shit less about being parents because it "interfered with them living their lives".

So we end up where we are. If you tell someone their idea is stupid (telling their 10 year old boy he is really a girl, letting men who identify as women participate in competition women's athletics, telling the white person who "identifies" as being black they arent really black, telling the 20-something man that he shouldnt be walking down Madison Ave wearing nothing but lace panties and a matching bra, having a position that climate change isnt going to end all life on earth in 10 years etc.) then you are labeled a racist, homophobe, Nazi, or other deragatory slur.

No one should be surprised this is where we are. We drove ourselves to this very spot with shitty parenting, unrealistic expectations and participation awards.

• 1Like

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
There is no gender dysphoria here. This is a guy who likes pretending he's a girl who still wants to fuck girls. And this is also a colossal attention whore. Manessa is just a dude in drag with fake tits. He still has all the same dude habits he still dates women almost exclusively based on what he's been posting. And deep down he still knows what he's doing is fucked up because he tried to hide his mental illness from his Couchsurfing single mom guest. Everything in this thread and the prior one is him just trying to justify this cross he's intent on the only himself to. Every thread he posts in it's always relating to this one facet that defines his entire existence, made all the more hilarious by the fact that he isn't even going through with gender realignment surgery and he's just another dude pretending to be a woman as a means to access lesbian clam. He exists only to draw attention to himself and to make people like mist even more miserable.

The worst thing you can do is to lend any credit to these arguments that have been debunked over and over and over in these forums. Something this dangerous where such a tiny part of the population gained so much power to leverage the rest of society with their mental illness needs to be confronted and challenged at every turn. This is why some of us keep coming back here to Gaslight Mr Bolt ons. Every time someone prods him into exposing his crazy there's one less person out there who falls into the chaos trap of trying to play Devil's Advocate and ride Center ignoring what a massive threat to both the long-term health of the young people and society as a whole this entire thing is. These people are too committed to determined and too crazy to ever give up. They have to be confronted stopped and aided if that's even possible. The fence-sitters just want to bury their head in the sand and hope it all goes away or fixes itself and they are willing to sacrifice important social mores and a good chunk of next generation of children to avoid confronting the issue. Those people are modern-day appeasers and probably a bigger obstacle the solving these problems then the crazy people themselves. And if you don't believe me on that last point, just consider that chaos still thinks it's only on the internet I'm just about everything despite the resulting proof in the opposite direction to the degree that even he is starting to get red pilled.

As for curing the issues of gender dysphoria, treat the one in 10 or 20 million people that actually have this issue. The rest are mentally ill and narcissists and should be treated as such. A solution that is creating a 41% suicide rate is not a solution at all. It's simply pandering to the narcissism. And I would be fine with letting the odds play out but as people like Mr bolt ons have demonstrated repeatedly they're willing to harm other people's kids to achieve their social goals and feed that narcissism. And this thread is clear evidence that no amount of evidence or social rejection of these ideas is ever going to stop these people. Confrontation is inevitable and the longer it gets put off the worst things will be for everyone.

I agree with the general sentiment of your post insofar as transgenderism should not be promoted, because it engenders false hope. It's much easier to cope with inclinations by dismissing them as insatiable curiosities when there aren't apparent (false) possibilities floating around out there. It is wildly destructive to encourage people to pursue untruth.

I strongly disagree with elevating GRS as some sort of gender affirmation because it is not. At present a man cannot become a girl, nor can a woman become a man. Erecting GRS as some sort of goal post in gender transition doubles down on the false hope of transition. If you can't find a way of living contentedly without it, it is highly unlikely that you will with it and the studies on pre/post-op suicide rates show exactly. Furthermore, gender roles are about behavior. Structure is only relevant to that insofar as the reflexive acceptance of the behavior by others, which is largely achieved with other cosmetic procedures. GRS only panders to the delusion of actual change. It does nothing for acceptance from others in a preferred gender role.

The first, second, third and final lines of treatment for gender dysphoria should be psychotherapy directed at integration of incongruent traits. I also think that GRS along with top surgeries and HRT should be entirely elective for the same reasons. They should be open and accessible, but not covered by insurance. Present approaches to treatment pander to the delusion and actively incentivize the embrace of the delusion by dangling the promise of what's desired in exchange for the madness.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I'd really REALLY like to keep the personal issues about me out of this thread and in the rickshaw. I will reply in kind to the trolls in due time in the appropriate place, but it won't be here.

I'd like to share what Lanx posted in another thread here:

Because, as all of us saw at that Democratic Town Hall, the subject of transgenderism and how that relates to kids is going to be a topic of discussion in the fabric of today's society whether me, this thread, or anyone else exists or not.

I'm just trying to keep the dialogue alive. No one is forcing anyone else to participate.

• 1Cringe

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I'd really REALLY like to keep the personal issues about me out of this thread and in the rickshaw. I will reply in kind to the trolls in due time in the appropriate place, but it won't be here.

I'd like to share what Lanx posted in another thread here:

Because, as all of us saw at that Democratic Town Hall, the subject of transgenderism and how that relates to kids is going to be a topic of discussion in the fabric of today's society whether me, this thread, or anyone else exists or not.

I'm just trying to keep the dialogue alive. No one is forcing anyone else to participate.
dude, it's a 5yr old, this woman wanted a special snowflake and she created one. the husband went along w/ it cuz he's a cuck, look at him(husband).

• 3Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
dude, it's a 5yr old, this woman wanted a special snowflake and she created one. the husband went along w/ it cuz he's a cuck, look at him(husband).
If this is what you believe, then you have to believe that she is a lying snake then.

To quote myself from the thread we were in:

Lanx, the parents in the video said, quote:

Dad: "I hoped it was a phase"
Mom: "I was confused and concerned, and I had hoped that this obsession with being a boy would go away"

BOTH parents are quoted as saying that they had HOPED their child was NOT trans. They wanted a normal, healthy child like ALL parents do. I find it difficult to believe that these parents conspired to make their child a tranny. Yes, a child can feel (whatever that means) trans at 5... I did at 4. Which is what I've been saying all along with this entire "trans kids" thing. People NEED to look at the source of where this type of persistent, insistent, consistent (as mentioned in the video to which I agree with too... GD doesn't go away; ever) behavior is coming from.

• 1Cringe

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
If this is what you believe, then you have to believe that she is a lying snake then.

To quote myself from the thread we were in:
of course i believe she is a lying snake, munchausen by proxy is a thing and thats what she has.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
of course i believe she is a lying snake, munchausen by proxy is a thing and thats what she has.
We don't know this Lanx... this is a guessing game at best from our keyboards.

I acknowledge that MBP in mothers and GD in children may look similar on the outside looking in. Doctors should (I hope!) be well aware of BOTH of these scenarios when dealing with patients... when the child is involved the parents are no doubt scrutinized by the medical team assigned to these cases as they should be.

With a lot of this, I believe the transgender narrative becomes a game of who do you trust too. The doctors? The parents? The media? Standards of truth should be applied across the board. It's very complex, whether you disagree or agree on this topic.

• 1Cringe

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I swear if I were L, G or Q I would be so pissed at the Ts for hijacking "our" movement.

Also, parents like those need to have their reproduction rights revoked. Why does a 5 year even know about this shit? My 10 year old doesn't even understand the concept of being Trans because I nor anyone in his life has ever brought it up to him. Plenty of time in life to be in adult and worry about adult shit, don't steal a kid's childhood with this fucking woke nonsense.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I swear if I were L, G or Q I would be so pissed at the Ts for hijacking "our" movement.

Also, parents like those need to have their reproduction rights revoked. Why does a 5 year even know about this shit? My 10 year old doesn't even understand the concept of being Trans because I nor anyone in his life has ever brought it up to him. Plenty of time in life to be in adult and worry about adult shit, don't steal a kid's childhood with this fucking woke nonsense.
honestly growing up in mulicultural NY i don't think i even knew i was Chinese until i was like 10.

i didn't even know to "side with my own kind"

heck when i was 7, we were hanging out and one of the kids ran over and said "a new family moved in... let's welcome them", which amounted to going over, saying hi and we all had a little brawl.

The next day i just went over and hung out with em, one of em turned out to be my best friend for 10years, they just happened to be Chinese too.

now you're telling me at 5, a girl can all of a sudden think, "i'm a boy now"

and the mom just goes sure!!! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED A BOY, and since i have 3 girls, you can be the boy now!!!

No, this crazy bitch wanted a boy, and if she couldn't have one in reality, well, she'll just make it up

• 3Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
LOL it is even worse when you hear that this shit started at 2 years old. My kids were still shitting themselves at 2. Wait I think my oldest said pink was his favorite color when he was 4, guess I am a shitty unwoke Dad for not cutting his balls off and calling him Samantha right there an then.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
LOL it is even worse when you hear that this shit started at 2 years old. My kids were still shitting themselves at 2. Wait I think my oldest said pink was his favorite color when he was 4, guess I am a shitty unwoke Dad for not cutting his balls off and calling him Samantha right there an then.
shit... speaking of Samantha, whose the boss tony treat sam like a tom her whole life. in one eps she wanted to stop playing football and didnt' want to catch it no more, i think the woman in the house said she didn't want to catch it no more cuz she was developing boobs, and this is the eps where tony had to buy a training bra for sam.

fuck you alyssa milano for ruining a childhood crush.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
LoL, I jokingly call the group the LGBTQWTF but for this discussion, I'll be sincere and use the BASE 4 letters that this entire "community" has been using for years up until recently when it became a giant oppression train. Let's start here:

LGBT

Three of these letters represent a sexuality. One of them does not. You know which one doesn't. Which begs the question, why is it even included in this group?

Because the movement was/is about oppression. Real oppression back in the 50s and 60s with the Stonewall Riots etc. Today? Not so much, sans hurty words on the internet. There were fights and the fights were won. So while we may disagree on some things Oblio, I do agree about the LGB & T being at odds with themselves when it comes to "what they do" so to speak.

No, you raised your non-trans kids just fine I'm sure Oblio :) Your kiddos weren't persistent, insistent, consistent over the course of many years that their gender wasn't what their birth sex was, were they?

Last edited:
  • 1Cringe

wamphyr

Molten Core Raider
Whatever. A child is a child.

There should not be religious education for children, there should not be trans therapy for children.
Both of them are wrong, but one is more easily reversible than the other.

At least one can argue that religious education for children can instill in them some useful heuristics, although that depends on the religion in question. Hormone therapy cannot even claim to have this tenuous advantage. It is just condemning a child to a life of difficulty not of his own choosing. Postpone this decision until his personality is fully formed and he/she can properly understand the consequences of this act.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Question of the morning: Do you people actually believe they are giving 6-7-8 year olds hormones and/or puberty blockers?

• 1Cringe