Transgender Facts vs. Fictions

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Question of the morning: Do you people actually believe they are giving 6-7-8 year olds hormones and/or puberty blockers?
if anti-vaxx crazy moms can shop around for docs that give the A-ok and a medical reason to NOT vax their children

The Pediatrics study found some medical exemptions were being given with inadequate justification, such as “family history of allergies and family history of autoimmune disorders.”

The study revealed that the exemptions were being generated by doctors who don’t normally treat children and were “coming from physicians who were charging fees.”

and paying money to get out of vax'ing their kids (if they're crazy moms or they really really really believe vax will make thier kids artistic)

i'm sure you can shop around for docs willing to inject kiddies w/ hormones

when you have crazy pro trans docs saying this bullshit (from that video if you want ref)

“When kids are consistent, persistent, and insistent in a cross-gender identity — and wanting to be the other gender and wanting the other gender's body parts or being very unhappy with the body parts they're given — we consider those children very likely to go on and continue a transgender identity,” said Dr. Michelle Forcier, an associate professor of pediatrics at Brown University School of Medicine.

The biggest harm is to not do anything," said Forcier

i can't even tell if this thing was a failed trans or not
NBC%20Nightly%20News%20-%2007_17_25%20PM.jpg

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I'm going to take that colorful reply as a "yes" Lanx?

Please post evidence that doctors are "injecting kiddies w/ hormones". Let's get these facts out in the sunlight.

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I'm going to take that colorful reply as a "yes" Lanx?

Please post evidence that doctors are "injecting kiddies w/ hormones". Let's get these facts out in the sunlight.
in America? probably not now, we're still sane...

in cuckland? all of them get needle'd

Children as young as 11 are now being offered these hormone-blocking drugs.

they have some weird ass england shit called

Gender Identity Development service

rabbit hole i don't caare to goto

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
Filling a child's head with malignant thought is as damaging as any physical intervention, because left to incubate in a developing mind well-nourished falsehoods no matter how cancwrous become extraordinarily difficult to excise with age.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Filling a child's head with malignant thought is as damaging as any physical intervention, because left to incubate in a developing mind well-nourished falsehoods no matter how cancwrous become extraordinarily difficult to excise with age.
for a recent example, like filling a retards head with climate change propaganda
f228e3f542de984ddfb3870051887f71.png

• 1Solidarity

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
If this is what you believe, then you have to believe that she is a lying snake then.

To quote myself from the thread we were in:
So, I have a really hard time believing that you remember much of anything about how you felt at age 5. Or had any kind of context to understand gender beyond a really surface level at that age.

I watched that video. Surely, you see that these people are fucking ridiculous. That doctor just said that children at age 4 know and understand gender. That is complete and utter horseshit. Yes, at that age they are developing their identity etc, but concepts like what you would call "gender congruent traits" are fluid at that age. Until we tell them, they don't have a concept that a certain color is feminine or masculine, or that playing with a certain toy is either masculine or feminine. The idea that a mother fucking 4 year old somehow came up to them and laid out the realities of gender identity is just retarded.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
So, I have a really hard time believing that you remember much of anything about how you felt at age 5.
LoL, well I do, and did. I get it Chaos... you think I'm lying. Well guess what: I'M NOT.

I would submit my blood for examination with this.

I've done that.... literally dozens of times. I have the paperwork to prove it.

Get my blood, Blaire White's blood, Jazz Jenner's blood, Caitlyn Jenner's blood, etc etc etc. Test it!!! Verify it!!! What is the link? The connection?

There is a biological basis for ALL of this at play here. Let the doctors figure this shit out, what is the problem with that? Last time I checked, research and science were good things, yes?

• 1Cringe
  • 1Picard

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Your... blood? Your blood is going to somehow verify that you clearly remember your feelings on gender and how it relates to identity at age 4 or 5?

Yes, I think you're lying. I don't think it's malicious, really. I think if anything it's likely just a story you've told yourself so much that you may even believe that it's true. But no, I do not believe that you could simultaneously be one of the truly exceptional humans that would have that level of introspection and clear thought at an age where you aren't even cognitively equipped to understand the basic concepts, and then you grew up and completely lost that ability to self-analyze entirely.

The video you posted wasn't research and science. It was feels, which you've stated before you are very much against. Everyone feels like they want to o the right thing by the kid, everyone feels like the kid knows best, everyone feels like they are good people doing good things. No one knows shit, though.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i would say MRI more than blood, it's a mental issue.

or whatever ppl get for their brains cuz they have spaghetti wiring

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Let's see what actual experts have to say about the subject. For some reason I feel that these Doctors (Who don't suffer from mental illness) lend a little more credibility to the topic at hand.

The American College of Pediatricians urges healthcare professionals, educators and legislators to reject all policies that condition children to accept as normal a life of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex. Facts – not ideology – determine reality.

1. Human sexuality is an objective biological binary trait: “XY” and “XX” are genetic markers of male and female, respectively – not genetic markers of a disorder. The norm for human design is to be conceived either male or female. Human sexuality is binary by design with the obvious purpose being the reproduction and flourishing of our species. This principle is self-evident. The exceedingly rare disorders of sex development (DSDs), including but not limited to testicular feminization and congenital adrenal hyperplasia, are all medically identifiable deviations from the sexual binary norm, and are rightly recognized as disorders of human design. Individuals with DSDs (also referred to as “intersex”) do not constitute a third sex.1

2. No one is born with a gender. Everyone is born with a biological sex. Gender (an awareness and sense of oneself as male or female) is a sociological and psychological concept; not an objective biological one. No one is born with an awareness of themselves as male or female; this awareness develops over time and, like all developmental processes, may be derailed by a child’s subjective perceptions, relationships, and adverse experiences from infancy forward. People who identify as “feeling like the opposite sex” or “somewhere in between” do not comprise a third sex. They remain biological men or biological women.2,3,4

3. A person’s belief that he or she is something they are not is, at best, a sign of confused thinking. When an otherwise healthy biological boy believes he is a girl, or an otherwise healthy biological girl believes she is a boy, an objective psychological problem exists that lies in the mind not the body, and it should be treated as such. These children suffer from gender dysphoria. Gender dysphoria (GD), formerly listed as Gender Identity Disorder (GID), is a recognized mental disorder in the most recent edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of the American Psychiatric Association (DSM-5).5 The psychodynamic and social learning theories of GD/GID have never been disproved.2,4,5

4. Puberty is not a disease and puberty-blocking hormones can be dangerous. Reversible or not, puberty- blocking hormones induce a state of disease – the absence of puberty – and inhibit growth and fertility in a previously biologically healthy child.6

5. According to the DSM-5, as many as 98% of gender confused boys and 88% of gender confused girls eventually accept their biological sex after naturally passing through puberty.5

6. Pre-pubertal children diagnosed with gender dysphoria may be given puberty blockers as young as eleven, and will require cross-sex hormones in later adolescence to continue impersonating the opposite sex. These children will never be able to conceive any genetically related children even via artificial reproductive technology. In addition, cross-sex hormones (testosterone and estrogen) are associated with dangerous health risks including but not limited to cardiac disease, high blood pressure, blood clots, stroke, diabetes, and cancer.7,8,9,10,11

7. Rates of suicide are nearly twenty times greater among adults who use cross-sex hormones and undergo sex reassignment surgery, even in Sweden which is among the most LGBTQ – affirming countries.12 What compassionate and reasonable person would condemn young children to this fate knowing that after puberty as many as 88% of girls and 98% of boys will eventually accept reality and achieve a state of mental and physical health?

8. Conditioning children into believing a lifetime of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex is normal and healthful is child abuse. Endorsing gender discordance as normal via public education and legal policies will confuse children and parents, leading more children to present to “gender clinics” where they will be given puberty-blocking drugs. This, in turn, virtually ensures they will “choose” a lifetime of carcinogenic and otherwise toxic cross-sex hormones, and likely consider unnecessary surgical mutilation of their healthy body parts as young adults.

Michelle A. Cretella, M.D.
President of the American College of Pediatricians

Quentin Van Meter, M.D.
Vice President of the American College of Pediatricians
Pediatric Endocrinologist

Paul McHugh, M.D.
University Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry at Johns Hopkins Medical School and the former psychiatrist in chief at Johns Hopkins Hospital

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Only thing we'd discover from your blood is a XY chromosome compliment from WBCs
"Only" thing we'd discover! Heh, yes. This is the ONLY thing that doctors who are intelligent, college-educated, and dedicated to the pursuit of truth would check with a transgender person's blood.

You SURE about that Zyyz?

Your... blood? Your blood is going to somehow verify that you clearly remember your feelings on gender and how it relates to identity at age 4 or 5?
OUR blood will have something that YOURS doesn't, yes, absolutely, because I know that transgenderism isn't a "fad" from a certain age onward but a "born with it" type of deal. Now obviously I don't know what that is and I have 0 qualms stating that this is NOT to be taken as fact just yet but I'm a patient person with all of this. The truth will come to light, I assure you.

Yes, I think you're lying.
I'm a God-fearing Christian. I don't lie sir. But here is where we diverge because if you just think I'm lying and trolling, then... why are you even here Chaos?

The video you posted wasn't research and science.
I never said it was? I posted that to demonstrate that, regardless of this thread and me and you and this entire dialogue, that the transgender debate is on the tongues of EVERYONE in society... and the facts will be revealed in time. I'm excited for the results.

O <--- link to some peer reviewed facts if you're bored.

• 1Cringe

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I'm a God-fearing Christian. I don't lie sir. But here is where we diverge because if you just think I'm lying and trolling, then... why are you even here Chaos?

People that disagree with your opinion - which is contrary to what everyone here has experienced - don't have a right to voice their thoughts?

You never stop amazing.

I would submit my blood for examination with this.

I've done that.... literally dozens of times. I have the paperwork to prove it.

Which lead to what significant results? Going to go ahead and say "none".

Since there were no significant results found, why do you make an argument based on a theory you came up with, but which currently isn't proven and can't be proven?

"magic"?

Last edited:
  • 1Picard

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
People that disagree with your opinion - which is contrary to what everyone here has experienced - don't have a right to voice their thoughts?

You never stop amazing.
If me asking Chaos why he's engaging in dialogue if he thinks his 'opponent' is lying somehow (to you) equates to me wanting to silence his voice or thoughts, then you really just took a leap there on your own buddy.

• 1Cringe

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
If me asking Chaos why he's engaging in dialogue if he thinks his 'opponent' is lying somehow (to you) equates to me wanting to silence his voice or thoughts, then you really just took a leap there on your own buddy.

People engage in discussion with potential liars all the time. Watch some election debates.

Also he clearly stated he doesn't think your lying is malicious, simply because you are ignorant of the fact that you are lying.

So, how did you come to the idea that there is something wrong with your blood?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
"Only" thing we'd discover! Heh, yes. This is the ONLY thing that doctors who are intelligent, college-educated, and dedicated to the pursuit of truth would check with a transgender person's blood.

You SURE about that Zyyz?

OUR blood will have something that YOURS doesn't, yes, absolutely, because I know that transgenderism isn't a "fad" from a certain age onward but a "born with it" type of deal. Now obviously I don't know what that is and I have 0 qualms stating that this is NOT to be taken as fact just yet but I'm a patient person with all of this. The truth will come to light, I assure you.

I never said it was? I posted that to demonstrate that, regardless of this thread and me and you and this entire dialogue, that the transgender debate is on the tongues of EVERYONE in society... and the facts will be revealed in time. I'm excited for the results.

O <--- link to some peer reviewed facts if you're bored.
Honest question, what is your understanding of biology? Do you really think there is something in your blood that isn't in mine? Aside from the hormone treatments (hohoho). Are you talking about genetics here? What specifically do you mean?

The fact that you identify as a christian is troubling in it's own right and a sure sign of failure to reason well or think critically. But, I didn't say trolling, I said lying. And I even said, it may be that you believe this lie. People do this all the time, people tell themselves stories and warp their perceptions of events, the mind just adapts these altered versions into its routine. Every single person on Earth has memories that just did not happen, but they remember them. The fact that you are recalling very specific memories from that time leads me to believe it isn't true.

Of those people who have very clear and distinct early childhood memories with no contextual confusion or biases, I bet you could count on one hand the number who had the cognitive ability at 4 to even understand the social construction of gender, much less question society's assumptions and self advocate for changing their designation and be able to communicate that. The entire concept of this shit is bananas.

I told you in the other thread, I'm about the most liberal dude around these parts, I try and keep a very open mind and question assumptions. But you keep going back to this "trans children" well and that's where I get off this train.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Let's see what actual experts have to say about the subject. For some reason I feel that these Doctors (Who don't suffer from mental illness) lend a little more credibility to the topic at hand.

Great post, too bad its going to be ignored or countered by feels.

That being said, I'm tempted to fake an applicatio to a local university as a researcher suffering from Tourette's. As an expert through experience they can't possibly refuse me right? That would be discrimination and also fuck shit tits.

Calling them to follow up on the application would be fun.

• 1Picard

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Slow down there Steve, just because we all know the inevitable outcome of this thread doesn't mean you have hung yourself just yet.

(Also what relevance would you and the report button have?)
i mean, i learned through my own research that England is cucking itself by making their white boys into poofs, making the brown invasion all that simplier

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
So I was reading up on the origins of the word gender invented by john money and OH BOY, this shitshow went from 0 to 1,000 instantly.

During his professional life, Money was respected as an expert on sexual behavior, especially known for his views that gender was learned rather than innate. However, it was later revealed that his most famous case of David Reimer was fundamentally flawed.[18] In 1966, a botched circumcision left eight-month-old Reimer without a penis. Money persuaded the baby's parents that sex reassignment surgery would be in Reimer's best interest. At the age of 22 months, Reimer underwent an orchidectomy, in which his testicles were surgically removed. He was reassigned to be raised as female and given the name Brenda. Money further recommended hormone treatment, to which the parents agreed. Money then recommended a surgical procedure to create an artificial vagina, which the parents refused. Money published a number of papers reporting the reassignment as successful.

During subsequent appointments with Reimer and Reimer's twin brother Brian, Money forced the two to rehearse sexual acts, with David playing the bottom role as his brother "[pressed] his crotch against" David's buttocks. Money also forced the two children to strip for "genital inspections", occasionally taking photos. Money justified these acts by claiming that "childhood 'sexual rehearsal play'" was important for a "healthy adult gender identity".[4]

For several years, Money reported on Reimer's progress as the "John/Joan case", describing apparently successful female gender development and using this case to support the feasibility of sex reassignment and surgical reconstruction even in non-intersex cases. Notes by a former student at Money's laboratory state that, during the yearly follow-up visits, Reimer's parents routinely lied to staff about the success of the procedure. Reimer's twin brother, Brian, later developed schizophrenia.[19]

David Reimer's case came to international attention in 1997 when he told his story to Milton Diamond, an academic sexologist, who persuaded Reimer to allow him to report the outcome in order to dissuade physicians from treating other infants similarly.[20] Soon after, Reimer went public with his story, and John Colapinto published a widely disseminated and influential account in Rolling Stone magazine in December 1997.[21]

On July 1, 2002,[22] Brian was found dead from an overdose of antidepressants. On May 4, 2004, after suffering years of severe depression, financial instability, and marital troubles,[23] David committed suicide by shooting himself in the head with a sawed-off shotgun at the age of 38. Reimer's parents have stated that Money's methodology was responsible for the deaths of both of their sons.[24]

• 2WTF