Trex vs etoilet cam vs aria analysis tits dicks punchability

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Soygen said:
Lyrical is veering into creepy-land with the requests. Lyrical, pop a few Rock Hards and go fuck an ottoman. You need to relax.
This is FOH, which is by definition creepy-land. I"m a normal guy, and this is Rome.

trex

Queen Bee
Le"toilet, you only add 5" if the first measurement is odd. 30 is actually an even number (weird, I know). My rib cage is actually closer to 29", but even if I did take the 29" number, I would have to add 5, making it34.

It"s all about ratio, as someone has already mentioned.

If etoilet"s rib cage was 42" around and her bust 46", she would still be a D.

"But wait!!!!" They cry.
"46" is way huger number than 34"!!!" They explain.
"There is no way those are both D"s!!!" They claim.

My rib cage is quite small, so + 4" is also still small. I"m not claiming they are huge, they obv are not, but they are Ds.

Who has a pic of this new way to measure? I did from my armpit to my sternum and I got a bigger number than I was expecting so I"m assuming that"s wrong.

Sermberdy help a sista out.

Ps- thanks pals. You"re much nicer than I thought you guys would be
<3

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Lyrical said:
This is FOH, which is by definition creepy-land. I"m a normal guy, and this is Rome.
Well now that you put it that way....

Tyen, post a pic of you fisting your own ass!

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Soygen said:
Well now that you put it that way....

Tyen, post a pic of you fisting your own ass!
I wanna see him stick turkey, mashed potatoes and peas up her ass and then eat them out Caligula style. Its more fun than you think, after you do the enema.

trex

Queen Bee
Citten said:
I think she thought it was a boring post for all the hype surrounding it. Can you blame her? Don"t take it out on me, broseph.
So true. I would have rather you torn me apart so long as it was entertaining (the whole point of any of this).

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Clearly didn"t live up to the hype, however your tits are far better than your posts. I will give them that.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lyrical said:
I wanna see him stick turkey, mashed potatoes and peas up her ass and then eat them out Caligula style. Its more fun than you think, after you do the enema.
wat

Trexmussen said:
So true. I would have rather you torn me apart so long as it was entertaining (the whole point of any of this).
You expected this crowd to NOT be impatient and rude after you attention whored yourself out while hanging a morsel in front of us? You"re really fucking stupid if you think the reaction would have been anything different.

PS. Those are NOT D tits. Sorry. You"re delusional.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Keg delivers.

This thread is so fucking amazing now.

AMAZING.

IF YOU ADD ETOILLET"S BOOBS, THIS THREAD IS HOF.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Trex, nice rack. Very close to my GF"s, who also isn"t even close to a D but it don"t make no nevermind!

trex

Queen Bee
According to Etoiles measurement. If I measure the cup from where my boob ends under my arm, directly horizontally over the nipple, to my sternum, it is 9.5", a C.

What happens if I admit defeat?

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Trollface said:
Keg delivers.

This thread is so fucking amazing now.

AMAZING.

IF YOU ADD ETOILLET"S BOOBS, THIS THREAD IS HOF.
I hope they are really hers, but she hasn"t even followed up with a post yet

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Trexmussen said:
According to Etoiles measurement. If I measure the cup from where my boob ends under my arm, directly horizontally over the nipple, to my sternum, it is 9.5", a C.

Yours are nice, and big enough, who cares? The only thing boobs are good for is to grab on while using RHW to massively ram the coochy for hours on end. I imagine my penis as the last of the 300 Spartans, making its heroic stand against the enemy Persian hordes. It shall be an end, but it shall be an end to last the ages (or at least until sun rises).

I usually end foreplay and start intercourse by yelling, "TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL!"

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Someone should make a poll where this thread should go. Shaw, or one of the two fames.

It"d be nice if we get etoille verification

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Trexmussen said:

This is NOT the time to admit defeat... This is CHALLENGE ACCEPTED time! Assuming even weight distribution all you should have to do it pack on around 10 pounds and D cups will be YOURS!

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
ValkyrieIsAboutToDie said:
"He"ll never post them. He"s too much of a pussy," sputtered Trexx as she manically darted about her sugar daddy"s posh Portland loft. Cocaine and Red Bull coursed through her veins, and she twitched violently with every new post that appeared on the forums.

"Sit down, bitch!" roared Tyen. "Do you realize how badly you"ve fucked up?" He stared deep into Trexx"s eyes -- or at least what were once her eyes -- as both sockets now swelled profusely with blood and pus.

"I"m sorry, Master," she sobbed, wincing with agony as sloppy tears bored their way through the disfigured mask she called a face.

"Oh, you"re sorry, are you?" said Tyen, his voice dropping into a venom-laced whisper. "You don"t know shit about being sorry! When I"m done with you and your sad-sack chest pancakes, you won"t even know how to spell "sorry"! I"m going to hate-fuck your face until you speak in tongues."

"Yes, Master," whimpered the broken woman. Long streaks of black mascara ran down her once mildly attractive face.

Silence fell over the room. The pair sat there for many minutes, Trexx staring at the handsome cherrywood flooring, Tyen scouring the darkening Portland skyline.

The quiet was suddenly interrupted by a piercing beep emanating from the lone laptop resting in the middle of the room. Both pairs of eyes darted to the screen. Tyen"s face grew long and somber.

"Oh Jesus fucking Christ," he whispered, "Keg posted your titties."
Post of the year?