Trex vs etoilet cam vs aria analysis tits dicks punchability

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Silence_sl

shitlord
Tyen said:
Someone should make a poll where this thread should go. Shaw, or one of the two fames.

It"d be nice if we get etoille verification
Bumping and wobbling along down the cobblestone road that leads to Shaw Street.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Silence said:
Bumping and wobbling along down the cobblestone road that leads to Shaw Street.
Sorry, but taking into account the OP, the tit contest and the drama that ensued, including the novella, while forgetting the dick contest, this is HoF material.

trex

Queen Bee
quse said:
I just don"t understand how a person can get through ~12 years of bra shopping, internet, and female friends and still think they"re rocking a D cup with those titties.
Because they"re brand new. I didn"t get them until I gained a bunch of weight Freshman year...when I stopped being a serious athlete. Lolz, by serious athlete I mean dancer/cheerleader.

Get me to -100 and I"ll post cheekz.

#amidoingthisright?

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Trexmussen said:
Because they"re brand new. I didn"t get them until I gained a bunch of weight Freshman year.

#amidoingthisright?
Pics before payment. #asktyen

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Trexmussen said:
Because they"re brand new. I didn"t get them until I gained a bunch of weight Freshman year.

#amidoingthisright?
Nope.

Ser Kegkilla said:
ASS:

Trex: normal skinny white girl ass. 6/10

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
tyen,

cant you find yourself a girlfriend who isnt a 2/10 greasy attention whore?

quse

the pupe
Trexmussen said:
Because they"re brand new. I didn"t get them until I gained a bunch of weight Freshman year...when I stopped being a serious athlete. Lolz, by serious athlete I mean dancer/cheerleader.

#amidoingthisright?
Unless you legitimately wore nothing but sports bras until you turned 18/19 there is no way you didn"t understand bra sizing - especially if you had any female friends that actually wore D cup bras. If you really believed you were a D cup, why didn"t you ask your friends with legitimately voluptuous tatters why they weren"t shopping for EE"s?

Effix_foh

shitlord
quse said:
Unless you legitimately wore nothing but sports bras until you turned 18/19 there is no way you didn"t understand bra sizing - especially if you had any female friends that actually wore D cup bras. If you really believed you were a D cup, why didn"t you ask your friends with legitimately voluptuous tatters why they weren"t shopping for EE"s?
She hangs out on this forum all day. What friends.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Bro, I ain"t confirming or denying, but i waited in Victoria"s Secret at the fitting rooms and saw a chick working there go in to size her and she scolded her for wearing a small bra and was all like "you are a D."

First off, I had no idea they told chicks to release them tittys, and second I heard that shit plain as day.

/shrug, all sizes are the same price so I didn"t think the chick was overselling.

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Shit, you mean a salesman complimented a perspective buyer by saying they needed a new item that she could provide for them? God damn, thats a shocker. Plain as day too.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
You don"t get your foot sized at a shoe store if you don"t plan on buying new shoes.

Axire_foh

shitlord
Having such a butterface, wasn"t she embarrased to even walk into victoria secret? I thought all of lifes unfortunates shoped in walmart?

Silence_sl

shitlord
Tyen said:
Bro, I ain"t confirming or denying, but i waited in Victoria"s Secret at the fitting rooms and saw a chick working there go in to size her and she scolded her for wearing a small bra and was all like "you are a D."

First off, I had no idea they told chicks to release them tittys, and second I heard that shit plain as day.

/shrug, all sizes are the same price so I didn"t think the chick was overselling.
She"s a "D" in an academic scale. If you or her think for a millisecond that she has D cups, then both of you are beyond fucked up.

She"s an A /borderline B and each of you are fucked up for thinking for a millisecond that more = better, even more fucked up in thinking that her puny chubs are more than a B at best.

She has nice chubs by many accounts. A- B - C -D, who the fuck cares? Them ruby red goldmines are goldmines after all and sucking on tit is really only bested by sucking on twat.

In that department, sorry, Crisco Kid.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Tyen said:

She wasn"t overselling, she was just selling. How many bras do you think they sell by telling chicks their tits are small?

Judging from an ex who had nearly identical tits I"d place them around 34B (which is what she wore), but it"s nothing to be ashamed of - they aren"t bad tits.

I was going to follow Urgoslav"s lead and attempt a trextits shoop when it looked like the goods wouldn"t be delivered, but halfway through I saw that Kegkilla is a true Lannister that pays his debts. So I"ll leave you with my half finished work in case anyone wants to finish it.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Sending this to HOF or HOS is a win for Trex. I say send it to the shaw.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Soygen said:
Sending this to HOF or HOS is a win for Trex. I say send it to the shaw.
The shaw is too good for this as well... Just put Valk"s post in the HoF and delete the rest of this shit thread.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Citten said:
Out on a date for like 10 min walked to a restaurant at park ave
girl said nothing think she was mildly retarded
I told her I wanted to leave and it"s not working out because she wasnt conversing and I was carrying the entire conversation
she was mad because we ordered pizza and I just left without paying anything
I told her I normally would pay but didn"t want to give her the satisfaction of me having paid because she was such a shitty date
I walked her to her car because she didn"t want to get lost
before she got in i said "want to have hate sex" she said sure
we went to myplace, fucked, second i was done I got back on FoH

All this while you were busy illustrating a point you already made two pages ago. So yeah. Whatever floats your boat brosery.
Sounds like someone had a wet dream.