Trex vs etoilet cam vs aria analysis tits dicks punchability

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
The best part about this thread is Valkyrie"s post.

The worst part is I can"t ban Trex. Also those are definitely Etoille"s tits.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Warrian said:
If those are D cups then I have watermelons for testicles.
The sad part is that she can"t just take the compliments of her B sized titties. She has to keep insisting that they are Ds, when we all know they aren"t. Women are fucking awful at judging size and measurements(they are horrible at math in general, but especially awful at anything involving geometry).

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Her tits are nice looking. Never get fake ones yours are great as they are.

Wintermute_foh

shitlord
"Vanity sizing, also known as size inflation is used to refer to the phenomenon of ready-to-wear clothing of the same nominal size becoming larger over time. Vanity sizing tends to occur in places where clothing sizes are not standardized, such as the United States"

Same thing happens with bras except they up the size instead of shrinking it. People will buy anything that caters to their ego.

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Ser Kegkilla said:
hey you"re right
As my previous pics confirmed, those are no where near a D cup, nice shape and nips though. No need to lie Trex, just say you have nice ones. You sound like the female version of Cam bragging about other dudes being scared of his monster cock haha.

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
Kegkilla pulling though!! That and a few lolsy posts from others...

Pretty fucking terrible thread overall. And yes too bad Tuco can"t ban this attention whore.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Tyen said:
Someone should make a poll where this thread should go. Shaw, or one of the two fames.

It"d be nice if we get etoille verification
If we can get a confirm that the other set of tits is Etoille"s and we can get a comprehensive vote on the winner--SS hall of fame.

No confirm on Etoille"s, and Trex wins by default--Hall of Shame.

I think we"re beyond normal Shaw at this point..Lets be honest, Valk"s post, and Keg crushing Citten"s big moment were turning points.

trex

Queen Bee
Lol. Thanks you guys. To be fair, I did truly believe they were 34Ds, so try not to hate on me for standing up for what I believe in.

A special thanks to FoH for setting me straight and teaching me many, many things since I started posting (including how to size my own breasts).

I would accept your challenge to gorge myself until my tits are a "true" D cup, but I love my frame. If I did do this operation:get fat I might actually fill out a size four (=scary.com) and I just so happen to love the way my twos hang on me.

Thanks for all the compliments, you guys are the sweetest <3.
Now, PLEASE, for the love of Christ, give me some god damn negs. If I know anything about FoH I know that they WILL deliver for payment.

Citten_foh

shitlord
Lithose said:
Keg crushing Citten"s big moment were turning points.
Out on a date for like 10 min walked to a restaurant at park ave
girl said nothing think she was mildly retarded
I told her I wanted to leave and it"s not working out because she wasnt conversing and I was carrying the entire conversation
she was mad because we ordered pizza and I just left without paying anything
I told her I normally would pay but didn"t want to give her the satisfaction of me having paid because she was such a shitty date
I walked her to her car because she didn"t want to get lost
before she got in i said "want to have hate sex" she said sure
we went to myplace, fucked, second i was done I got back on FoH

All this while you were busy illustrating a point you already made two pages ago. So yeah. Whatever floats your boat brosery.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Trexmussen said:
Lol. Thanks you guys. To be fair, I did truly believe they were 34Ds, so try not to hate on me for standing up for what I believe in.

A special thanks to FoH for setting me straight and teaching me many, many things since I started posting (including how to size my own breasts).

I would accept your challenge to gorge myself until my tits are a "true" D cup, but I love my frame. If I did do this operation:get fat I might actually fill out a size four (=scary.com) and I just so happen to love the way my twos hang on me.

Thanks for all the compliments, you guys are the sweetest <3.
Now, PLEASE, for the love of Christ, give me some god damn negs. If I know anything about FoH I know that they WILL deliver for payment.
you didn"t post tits, i did.

+nets for keg, +nets for trex

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Trexmussen said:
According to Etoiles measurement. If I measure the cup from where my boob ends under my arm, directly horizontally over the nipple, to my sternum, it is 9.5", a C.

What happens if I admit defeat?
Too mainstream. Vehemently deny defeat.

Under normal circumstances, I"d prefer a shapely set of high B"s/low C"s to amorphous lard sacks. But in these circumstances they"re attached to something that says "totes". Keg"s judgment is sound.

quse

the pupe
I just don"t understand how a person can get through ~12 years of bra shopping, internet, and female friends and still think they"re rocking a D cup with those titties.