Trex vs etoilet cam vs aria analysis tits dicks punchability

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Riska~_foh

shitlord
^ .

Anywho, i just thought about a solution. To confirm HoF status and Etoille"s titsat the same time, why not have Keg post the original picture that she sent him....black out the huge eyes or what the fuck ever to remain anon IDGAF. But since etoille is staying well away from this thread this is about the only way i see the matter being settled.

related:

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
They look good to me *shrugs*

AS for their size? who gives a shit.. they"re titties you morons... since when did we get in arguments over their sizes as long as they weren"t huge disgusting things... I think some of you need to stop acting like hard asses just to show how macho you are.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, ten cents off a gallon for every $100 she spends on plankton at the grocery store

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Big Camerous said:
AS for their size? who gives a shit.. they"re titties you morons... since when did we get in arguments over their sizes as long as they weren"t huge disgusting things... I think some of you need to stop acting like hard asses just to show how macho you are.
Well hello there.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Big Camerous said:
They look good to me *shrugs*

We aren"t acting like hardasses just for the sake of it. She claimed something false, we called her on it. Simple as that.

P.S. Stop whiteknighting, you freak of a penis.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
dioblaire of the Night"s Watch said:
We aren"t acting like hardasses just for the sake of it. She claimed something false, we called her on it. Simple as that.

P.S. Stop whiteknighting, you freak of a penis.
This. The posts calling her to task have nothing to do with her tits being nice or not. It"s about what preceded all of the pictures.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
As awesome as Valks novella was and the utter slaying Keg gave Shitten, I just can"t get behind a thread going to the HoF that has Trog Trex as one of the focal points.

Warrian

╰⋃╯ლ(´ڡ`ლ)
Dont get me wrong, those are decent tits but they don"t make up for that busted ass face. Also, confirmed: Etoille is Jabba the Slut.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
fuck-that-bitch-scared-yao-l.png