Trex vs etoilet cam vs aria analysis tits dicks punchability

trex

Queen Bee
Cam please post one of your dick next to a ruler. I know I"m right about the size and I would love nothing more than to be proven a better judge of dick size (because I am a confirmed better dick sucker) than our homosexual friend Kuriin.

I also stand by my rating. The contest was who had the better cock, not who was in the best shape and had the least chubby fingers/least flabby thighs/trimmest belly. The cock is not that bad, if Salty woke up tomorrow and his dick looked like that instead, I"d still sit on it (as long as he didn"t gain 150lbs /shudder). I"m sorry it hurts your feelings Big A but I believe that 2.5 points is A LOT when the margin of points is only 10. A 60% is a D- --almost an F. An 85% is a strong B, almost an A. Also, I look at a magnificent steed that is Tyen"s cock every single day-- so you have some tough competition (even though I would also not give him a 10).

Side note: Idk if Kuriin is a 4 real urologist or not but I prefer male gynos to females because they are much gentler and EXTRA appropriate with you (I still always have lil giggles when they fondle my bresticles). Anyways, I would assume the same is true of a homo urologist. If you think you want a medical malpractice suit, you have anotherthinkcoming. I would totes let you examine my cock (er-- I mean) Kuriin.

and finally, here is Aria"s cock.

go!

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:

Last but not least, thanks for the love, forum pals. I knew you guys would warm up to me sooner or later. Is it bad form for me to ask for nets? idc + or - but this shit has taken hours of my life and so far I"ve only gotten one plus and one minus. makes me a lil sad. show me you love me.

xoxo,
Gossip Girl.

EDIT: thanks Riska~, I remember that quote, it was flattering then and it still is. Love you mean it.

bofa_sl

shitlord
i blame fedor for all the penis related issues we seem to be having here at FoH recently.

what happened to fucked up feet and votes for tittys?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Maybe if Trex would post her "natural D-cups" she could get the internets she so desperately seeks out. That would help balance out this terrible cock competition.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Wait, those are fish? Can you take a fapback?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Girl you crazy, Aria > Cam"s nasty shit. That pic he posted looked like exhibit A in a medical malpractice suit.

But yeah if you want nets you should probably post tits.

trex

Queen Bee
I thought they were sea cucumbers all closed up.

Also I"m a little light right now. Let me gain 5lbs, get a tan and a get a contest to win and you guys will see dem.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
if these are the two cocks that are scoring so [relatively] high on a 10 pt scale, then they"d have to extend the scale to 20 points just for me.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Araysar said:
if these are the two cocks that are scoring so [relatively] high on a 10 pt scale, then they"d have to extend the scale to 20 points just for me.
So all she had to choose from was between a MutantDick and a ShrimpDick? Your average white guy with a six inch non-deformed pecker would be a 15. I"d be over 20 with my Black Anaconda.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Trexmussen said:
I thought they were sea cucumbers all closed up.

Also I"m a little light right now. Let me gain 5lbs, get a tan and a get a contest to win and you guys will see dem.
This thread has been fun, will probly make the hall of fame/shame once the shoops come in, but you are holding out on us. I want to see what you are working with girl. Then the + nets will rain once we reach titcon (hopefully titcon 5).

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
This little contest bodes poorly for Tyen"s dick. Give him -nets to offset this injustice.

trex

Queen Bee
A lightbulb just went off in my head. I finally get why you guys are such ass holes about the way girls look.

Let me explain to you how I see a 1-10 scale. *clears throat*

Some of you maybe know I am head over heals lez for Lana Del Ray. She is a 10 (in my book). I"m also strangely attracted to Megan Fox who is WAY hotter than Lana Del Ray, but she"s still just a 10 because a 10 is the highest rank.

Let"s look at cocks now, Brad Pitt"s cock is a 10 because it is Brad Pitts fucking cock even though it"s probably just your average white boy cock (although I"m positive it is beautiful to look at). A huge black anaconda is also a 10 because a 10 is the highest possible rank. If I judged every cock based on a giant black snake as a ten I would continuously be very disappointed and NEVER able to gasm.

You see it"s because a wonderful and perfect by all standards school paper is a 100%, right? Well an above and beyond, makes-you-rethink-your-existence paper also just gets a 100%. The only difference is the better one probably also gets a note from your teacher.

We can"t make the most beautiful girl in the entire world a ten and judge everyone else by that. If you judged me next to Megan Fox, I would be like...a 2...maybe not even that.