True Blood

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
I watched season 1-5 last year and the only thing I really remember about this show is when the old gay vampire punched the newscaster through the chest. Great television moment.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
This show had a lot of promise with its outline and the fact it's on HBO, but its horribly acted and written. I finally stopped watching it after I believe around two episodes into last season. HBO for having so many great shows in this past and present...this one is a major embarrassment. I would literally cringe and fast forward through scenes until I decided to stop torturing myself and just give up on it. Anna Paquin is fucking horrible, as is the guy who plays Bill, and her black friend is fucking awful too. It's a big budget HBO show with acting and writing like a daytime soap opera that has hundreds of episodes a year.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I want to see a spin off where Eric and Pam travel out west in the 1800s and meet Sheriff Bullock.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
No. There were some excellent tits in last night's episode though.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
What a horrible ep. You'd think being sandwiched between GoT and BWE, they'd try to do better. Yet the show was cheesier than ever, its only redeeming grace is Jason. Even the Viking Vampire is getting a little to emo for my taste.

Cybsled

Tonight's episode wasn't bad. Bill being some Psionic super vampire demigod has a lot of potential and the reveals of the anti-vampire weapons was kinda cool.

Tonight's episode wasn't bad. Bill being some Psionic super vampire demigod has a lot of potential and the reveals of the anti-vampire weapons was kinda cool.

I am forced to watch this with the girlfriend, agree By this shitty shows standards tonights was not to bad.
I almost thought for moment we might see the old bad ass Eric come out again.

Kazanir_sl

shitlord
I feel like this season's strength is going to be boiling down everything to 2-3 fairly interesting plotlines -- no more shifters-only, no more vampire hate group, no more emo Alcide, no more Russell and wolf pack (missing Russell sucks but that's life), no more Terry and the Ifrit -- everything basically boils down to the vampire war, Warlowe and the fairy shit (I assume Andy's kids will tie into this at some point), and whatever happens with the werewolves and Sam and Emma and the crazy hippies now following them. Fewer plotlines is a big help to the show's narrative and pacing.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Did Jessica get her titties out yet? Not that I'm hopeful of this, seeing as Deborah-Ann Woll is a total prude.