True Blood

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Did Jessica get her titties out yet? Not that I'm hopeful of this, seeing as Deborah-Ann Woll is a total prude.
You know I watched this show up till like Season 3 and she never did so I quit watching. I doubt she ever did.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, she did a full-tit cover-up with her arm when she and Jason were banging. It was really lame.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Since there isn't anything on TV during the summer, decided to go ahead and catch up on this trash. This show is horrible horrible. And then Anna Paquin comes out and offers Bill and Eric a three way in red lingerie and it all seems worth it. At times HBO remembers what they're selling.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I think the actress who plays Jessica is a full on religious nut and said she won't ever be naked on camera

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
so I ended up watching part of this past Sunday's episode yesterday... the part where Bill just stares into nothingness and opens his mouth and that hooker's blood flows out of her mouth into his. wtf. turned off right away.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
so I ended up watching part of this past Sunday's episode yesterday... the part where Bill just stares into nothingness and opens his mouth and that hooker's blood flows out of her mouth into his. wtf. turned off right away.
And that was thehigh-pointof the episode...

Zacx_sl

shitlord
I watch it because my GF likes the show and gets wet every time Alcide shows up,
but I am grateful for the copious amounts of titties & ass in the show, so hey #yolo

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Even better, they ripped that move off from Legacy of Kain. lolz.

Cybsled

The body contort kinda reminded me of Avatar: The Last Airbender blood bending. He seems to have the ability to control blood telekinetically, and by virtue of that, anything containing the blood (like a cup or a body).

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
So Sookie has to go Super Sayin to kill the Vampire Freeza but after Freeza dies Sookie will just be a person? This is a bad show
frown.png
)

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
So Sookie has to go Super Sayin to kill the Vampire Freeza but after Freeza dies Sookie will just be a person? This is a bad show
frown.png
)
No no, she will instead go to faerie heaven, but visit the human world with nothing to distinguish between her and the living except for a halo.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
SSJ Sookie uses the power of love to defeat King Billalia. The entire series up to now has been a single power up sequence.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
The faerie children that the sheriff had will do a 4 way fusion dance like trunks/goten