True Blood

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
This show used to be so good and it has gotten to be so bad. The wife and I have almost stopped watching it, but this past week's episode was surprisingly not all that bad after the first 3 were terrible. It probably has something to do with Bill and sookie getting less screen time than previous weeks because those two are just terrible, I have actualy loled at Bill's acting this season.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Man I thought the red head was going to let the puppies breathe for a minute, goddamn reindeer games.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
Man I thought the red head was going to let the puppies breathe for a minute, goddamn reindeer games.
I believe that the writers think that if that ever happens, then ratings will drop as the last best thing about True Blood would have been revealed.

Screw her reasons for not showing her tits. It's all about keeping some viewers blue balls going with hope that one day she will give them some relief.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't recall it ever being "so good", but it is most definitely far worse now than it was.
Thats probably because you'd have to go way back, I'd only call season 1 good, everything since then it has been crap with some meh inbetween and a couple of amazing scenes like when Russel goes on the news or Eric ripping out someone's heart and drinking from the aorta like a straw.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Seriously guys. This show has never been anywhere close to "good." It was entertaining when it started. It is comically bad now.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I laughed at the faerie kids turning from like 10 to 18 yr old girls-gone-wild types. But then I knew they were dead meat, since every fae character on the show lasts about 5 mins and then is vampire food. Other than that, this season is looking even worse than last, which is saying something. Why do I still watch it? Habit? I try not to think about why too much.

I only watch this shit cause of the GF like the rest of us mates.

But 2 weeks ago Rutger Hauer says to Sookie he is the Fairy King, then Sookie says so I am a Fairy Princess then, he says yes.
Then Jason says so I am a Fairy Prince, Rutger Hauer looks at him says NO they skipped your gene.

Rofl mates.

spinnaker

reformed lurker
<Bronze Donator>
I watch because Sundays suck now. No NFL, NBA, NHL, Game of Thrones, or Mad Men. Might as well fill the void with campy dialogue and vampire tits.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I laughed at the faerie kids turning from like 10 to 18 yr old girls-gone-wild types. But then I knew they were dead meat, since every fae character on the show lasts about 5 mins and then is vampire food. Other than that, this season is looking even worse than last, which is saying something. Why do I still watch it? Habit? I try not to think about why too much.
Actually I was thinking about it and last season was one of the better ones. Vampire Cabal focus, return of Russell, Werewolf pack politics, all pretty solid. Ifrit stuff fucking awful, but still overall a solid season compared to that garbage witch season.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
This season is better than the past 1-2. It is what it is, which isnt very much but this is leaps better than how its been for a while. Its still shit compared to VD but its more interesting now atleast.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I could do without her showing up ever again. Eric/Pam & company is where it's at. Occasionally deputy bro is worthwhile. Bon Temps is tarded, the faerie faggotry is tarded, the shifter/werewolf stuff is tarded (except the 3-way scene), that shaman shit was tarded, the ifrit shit was tarded (basically everything to do with PTSD cook and the waittress can go).

I enjoy like 15% of the show's content and continue watching for that.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Last nights episode reached all new levels of awful. How many more episodes are left in this train wreck?