True Detective

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm pretty sure that episode is season 4 episode 1, is it not? It's listed as 2014 because that's how IMDB does shows, they list the premiere season, not the year the person was actually on.
ys i know. IMDB does that all the time. they list people on long running shows as the year it started. it makes it very annoying when checking on somebody credits.

spronk

FPS noob
you already know the plot of season 4

a bunch of white guys got into a fight with the missing 6 guys over native chicks who were all being raped
a bunch of native men tried to intervene and save the girls
the white guys killed all of them and hid the bodies by covering them with monkeypox blankets, covering them in oil, burning them with trees, and slaughtered buffalo on top of them too (any other bad things white people did to america?)
jodie foster and She-Shaft figure it all out while shooting the bad white guys, one of them probably dies while the other one confesses her love and they kiss while oil pipelines burn around them

that pretty much covers the "I'm mad at whitey and heres why" standard 22 year old just graduated from college female TV writer

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Juvarisx

Florida
tell me you never watched season 3 without telling me you never watched season 3.

Eh I liked season 3 more than most, but they really needed to keep it in the 70's. Also Stephen Dorff was the best thing about the season by a country mile

Last edited:

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Eh I liked season 3 more than most, but they really needed to keep it in the 70's. Also Brad Dourif was the best thing about the season by a country mile
He wasnt in True Detective. Season 3 was fantastic. Ali, Dorff and McNairy were incredible. All the morons on here probably never watched it because season 2 was such trash.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
He wasnt in True Detective. Season 3 was fantastic. Ali, Dorff and McNairy were incredible. All the morons on here probably never watched it because season 2 was such trash.
Season 3 was good, still not sure how I feel about the ending. On one hand the viewer learned the truth, but the dude not knowning makes me feel cheated in a "it was all a dream" cliche kind of way. Was very unsatisfying.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
the fucking director/writer is some mexican cunt

did they just hand this series over to HR and check the diversity boxes?
baad7988ab0a8180cd9d4889d955099a.png

this is going to be her first english project.
Tigers are Not afraid was a pretty good flick. About all I can say on this resume.

• 1Like

Animosity

So far the cast is really good. Im optimistic for another good season.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
He seems to imply you don't like dark skinned people. Is this true? Anyway, you should watch s3.
Oh. Well its hard for me to argue with that. I think I got like 4 or 5 episodes in and the keeping up with the constant time swaps was like trying to follow a Lumi post.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

They literally do the same thing as season 1 with time swaps. S3 is almost as good as S1.

• 1Worf

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
The big problem with this series (and I dont know if its fixable) is that the build ups are super good and the payoffs in the end are usually pretty weak

• 1Like

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah the characters and buildup in Season 3 were amazing. The payoff.... was something out of a bad law & order episode.