True Detective

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You can skip season 3. It sucked only slightly less than season 2.

Jodie Foster season has a lot of promise though. Could be good.
Wtf show did you watch. Season 3 was very good.

Jodie Foster is a good casting choice for this type of show for sure.

• 5Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 5 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Season 3 was OK. If it didnt have to live in the shadow of Season 1, i think it would have been regarded much more highly

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Season 3 was great but the end left a lot to be desired if I remember correctly. Nothing will capture the magic of season 1.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

still haven't gotten around to watching season 3
ya know, this seems out of my character, but i really like Jodie Foster and even though she has some of the worst movies i have ever seen, i'm actually excited to watch this. Jodie is gay but she isnt an SJW at all, she also brought Mel back from the dead.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I never finished S3. The time warps we're so numerous I felt like I was having to keep notes to know wtf was going on. And I say this having enjoyed Tenet.

• 2Picard

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
ya know, this seems out of my character, but i really like Jodie Foster and even though she has some of the worst movies i have ever seen, i'm actually excited to watch this. Jodie is gay but she isnt an SJW at all, she also brought Mel back from the dead.

It would be good to see Foster in a law enforcement role again after Silence of the Lambs

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I liked S3. S2 was disappointing but I'm definitely on board for S4 with Jodie Foster. With 4 years between seasons he should really be able to come up with something good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I liked S3. S2 was disappointing but I'm definitely on board for S4 with Jodie Foster. With 4 years between seasons he should really be able to come up with something good.
Season 2 Nod GIF
true detective the lord is testing me GIF

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm not sure I even remember what happened in season 2 and 3. So I guess I should go ahead and start with season 1, then watch the first 2 or 3 season of Fargo in preparation.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Season 2 recap:

season 2 GIF

oh and something about buttfucking a headless corpse on the lawn, but couldn’t find a GIF.

• 2Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Season 2 at least was hilariously bad, most fun i had was trashing it here with you fags. Its been a while since i laughed that much.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Season 2 at least was hilariously bad, most fun i had was trashing it here with you fags. Its been a while since i laughed that much.
The show where VV monotone mumbled every line of dialog. Easily one of the worst performances from anyone I have ever seen.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Season 3 was great but the end left a lot to be desired if I remember correctly. Nothing will capture the magic of season 1.
Seeing Alexandria Daddario's milkers is a magic that will be very hard to beat indeed.

• 6Solidarity
  • 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 9 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Just watched Season 1 again, so fucking good. Here is season 4s partners, and it has a new show runner. They aren't even putting an actor next to Jodie, which means Foster is either going to phone it in or steal every scene. This is going to be a shit show. Kali Reis, boxer and writer.
jodie-foster-kali-reis.jpg

• 3Rustled
  • 2Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Grez

Trakanon Raider
Just watched Season 1 again, so fucking good. Here is season 4s partners, and it has a new show runner. They aren't even putting an actor next to Jodie, which means Foster is either going to phone it in or steal every scene. This is going to be a shit show. Kali Reis, boxer and writer.View attachment 428766
Add a few years onto the one on the right and you get

latest

I couldn't unsee it, and I couldn't not post it.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf