True Detective

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
rrr_img_63613.jpg

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
That would be boring, but would also make a lot of sense, seeing as how I'd imagine Pitt would command such a salary that having two leads might not be feasible for HBO.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Does HBO base the salaries of their actors on subscriptions and DvD sales only or is there other sources of income? Could Pitt, and someone else, be given a cut of some sort of back end to lower their salary and thus make it financially feasible?

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Pretty sure big names don't go to HBO for big money...That's what shitty rom-coms and buddy comedies are for.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
It will be Brad Pitt and that chick from a league of their own with the big face.

Geena Davis that's her

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How the fuck has Jimmy Mcnulty (Dominic West) not had a noticeable career since The Wire?

Well, now that I think about it... I guess you could ask that question for about 80% of the shows cast.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fedor

<Banned>
How the fuck has Jimmy Mcnulty (Dominic West) not had a noticeable career since The Wire?

Well, now that I think about it... I guess you could ask that question for about 80% of the shows cast.
Because he was a dumb fuck and turned down the role of Mance Rayder over a misunderstanding.

tumblr_m9027aTjbq1qkthyyo2_400.gif

I'm pretty sure they had to make some massive rewrites to the character when he turned it down and they got Ciaran Hinds instead.

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
Eh.. Treme, The Walking Dead, Luthar, Boardwalk Empire.. a lot of them are around

Goatface

Exclusive: Jessica Chastain Offered Lead Role in HBO's TRUE DETECTIVE Season 2

Recent rumors have stated series creator Nic Pizzolatto was seeking a female-driven cast for Season 2 of the hit HBO series, and now today, Nerdist has learned exclusively one of the names that may be on the bill in 2015: Jessica Chastain.

According to sources, the Zero Dark Thirty actress has been offered a leading role in the second season but has yet to accept. As for official confirmation, we reached out to representatives for Chastain, who have declined to comment at this time.