True Detective

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
My heart has room enough for one lady detective, Jessica Stroup.

rrr_img_67863.jpg
rrr_img_67864.jpg
rrr_img_67865.jpg
rrr_img_67867.jpg
She's mine, sorry.

That show is awful btw but I still watched it. :/

I was really hoping Max would have to go undercover at some point and make out with Emma.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Finally started watching this, up to episode 6 where the girl was like "I have been thinking about something all week, come over and fuck my ass" Pretty sure 100% of men(into anal or not) would cheat on who ever they were currently with, my wife was like jesus christ HBO and their titty quota but we both agree amazing show.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Thanks to the McConaissance thing, the show has brought the rehabilatative powers of a prestige tv role to the attention of actors with flagging careers... Wouldn't be surprised if Colin Farrell hounded his agency to get him in it at any cost.

When word of Halle berry doing tv came around most folks thought it would be something on hbo or amc for that reason (instead of Extant on CBS--which is interesting).

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He could nail the part of a crackhead, I have trouble taking that guy seriously in any role.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Vince Vaughn could be good in a supporting role as a police detective who is Vince Vaughn.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
In a show that was deadly serious in its first season, I find Vince Vaughn to be a really odd choice. I'm willing to trust the casting on this, though.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Clay Pigeons was good. He was more dramatic in A Cool, Dry Place also. He could be good. Season 1 did have some really funny moments, dark comedy mostly but still, comedy.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think Vince Vaughn has great potential. Hell, Woody Harrelson could have been deemed a odd choice too, if anyone knew what the show was going to be.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I think Vince Vaughn has great potential. Hell, Woody Harrelson could have been deemed a odd choice too, if anyone knew what the show was going to be.
I looked through his last several movies, he's still playing the guy fromWedding Crashers. He might get a supporting role but I don't think he'll be one of the leads. Taylor Kitsch(the meat head from Friday Night Lights) has more serious acting creds than him.