True Detective

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Decent first couple of episodes, glad they seem to be keeping it simple like the first season.

Someone caught this in the trailer over at reddit. Creepy.

td.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
First 2 episodes were done by original director, have to see if the rest holds up

• 1Like

Del

Vyemm Raider
First two episodes were great. Can't wait for more.

Surprised HBO allowed the elite pedophile ring/Franklin Conspiracy dialogue.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Double Daddario's are peak TV nudity. Those heights will never be reached again. Reform your expectations or live in a constant state of disappointment.

• 6Solidarity
  • 4Like
Reactions: 9 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Finished the first two episodes finally...

It's decent. First episode was a little slow and plodding and the second episode is much better. We'll see where they go with it, they've left a ton of room to maneuver the plot. Hope it picks up soon though

• 1Like

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
So far so good.

Partner is the (sex)ring leader. At 21:35 of Ep2 there is a scene where the sunlight reflects off his belt buckle at a 90° angle. It's meant to symbolize the reflection of evil nature in mankind when dominated by the egoic mindstate of the racially divided world. Mind is also pronounced Mined, which is also the past tense of Mine as a singular noun. A mine is where they found the boy. 90° when divided by two (the number of children missing/murdered) is 45. 45 is the calibre bullet used in the gun aimed at the fox in Ep1. Fox kind of sounds like fucks, as in Dorff fucks little kids.

It's a little too obvious if you ask me.

• 4Jonesing
  • 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
So far so good.

Partner is the (sex)ring leader. At 21:35 of Ep2 there is a scene where the sunlight reflects off his belt buckle at a 90° angle. It's meant to symbolize the reflection of evil nature in mankind when dominated by the egoic mindstate of the racially divided world. Mind is also pronounced Mined, which is also the past tense of Mine as a singular noun. A mine is where they found the boy. 90° when divided by two (the number of children missing/murdered) is 45. 45 is the calibre bullet used in the gun aimed at the fox in Ep1. Fox kind of sounds like fucks, as in Dorff fucks little kids.

i'm no gun guy
6aea6c8659578b126fb89d2981ab96a4.png

wouldn't that be a 38special since thats what cops carried back then?

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
So far so good.

I think we know who the "TRUE DETECTIVE" is now!

• 1Like

wanand

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So far so good.

Not gonna bother watching the rest of the show now.

• 1Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
So far so good.

That was deep. I wish Goodman had been signed for the partner and not Dorff. Maybe he gets better as the show goes.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
My early dumb guess is that the politician guys who released the evidence to the media are in on it and did it as a way to let the kidnapper know they are on to him.

• 1Like