True Detective

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I agree, Matt is knocking this shit out of the park. Guy is a really good actor.
Why does Woody always look like he's dipping...
Yeah, Harrelson always talks like he has a mouth full of cotton, or chew. It's a little annoying, but he's been like that for a long time.

FYI, for those of your enjoying McConaughey 's performance, if you haven't seen Dallas Buyers Club, do so, it's just as good if not better of a performance than he's doing in True Detectives. Maybe the best acting job I've seen in a movie this year outside of Christian Bale in American Hustle(even though that movie was mediocre, his performance was great)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Recalcitrant_sl

shitlord
Remus is credited for two more episodes.
Saw this elsewhere, liked the guess for the green ears:

rrr_img_58345.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yes quite a bit between the monologues. dude facing from right is religious. dude facing from left has 3 kids and is the head interrogator.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Just caught up with this show and thread, and like everyone else I am loving it. Don't have a lot to add, other than to ask if it is wrong that every time I see the two black detectives I think of Key and Peele?

Zarniwoop_sl

shitlord
Michele Monaghan is so damn cute.

Between Mud, Magic Mike and Dallas Buyers Club, Matthew McConaughey has had an amazing couple of years. Woody Harrelson is also a great actor. This show is moody as hell.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Michele Monaghan is so damn cute.

Between Mud, Magic Mike and Dallas Buyers Club, Matthew McConaughey has had an amazing couple of years. Woody Harrelson is also a great actor. This show is moody as hell.
You forgot Killer Joe
(that kitchen scene).

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
its insinuated that the little girl saw something to influence her dolls and school drawings. and yes thats a good find.

so maybe woody or the grandfather did something to her?

awfal

Silver Knight of the Realm
#1. Drawing on the wall in Woody's house by his daughter.

#2. Picture they found in Dora' Mom's house.

#3. Woody's daughter's dolls as she had them set-up in her room before being called for dinner.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
I know that it's the same spiral symbol found on the victims but I have no idea what it's implying. What is the number 6 supposed to represent?

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm having a brainfart at the moment. What are these pictures supposed to suggest?
Wild theory : we'll learn Hart's daughter got raped / molested at some point and there will be a connection (maybe school / the governor / lawnrapist) with Hart and Cole case.

Elissidel_sl

shitlord
I know that it's the same spiral symbol found on the victims but I have no idea what it's implying. What is the number 6 supposed to represent?
I could be wrong, I don't think the number 6 is suppose to represent much. What they are trying to show is that both the picture and the toys have 6 people in them, 5 men and one girl who is being surrounded by them.