Votes: 209 56.9%
  • Hillary

Votes: 114 31.1%
  • Libertarian-Gary-Abstain

Votes: 44 12.0%

• Total voters

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Just to be clear if Jesus came over and said he'd give me a freebie and kill all murderous muslims in the middle east with no collateral damage I'd say sure.

If you came over and said I need 14 trillion dollars and no oversight and me and I'll my aryan brothers will eliminate all radicals that is where i draw caution.

Which one of those do you think is the realistic scenario?

The 1 big difference I can see between our national genocide is I seem to think it's not a good solution whereas you do.

Kind of curious seeing how ours worked out fine and yours.. not so much.
Fuck you you fucking faggot.

Accountability is saying something about a thing, letting it stand and letting everyone else judge what it meant.

No fear, no protection. Not backing down.

Libel suits, in all of their forms, are buttplay. Touch my butt, cuddle my butt, slander my butt.

Gay buttplay. Love the bald man, stroke stroke the bald man.

Mussolini_mezzobusto.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
of all the crazy from trump this is the one thing i can definitely get behind.

Freedom of the press is the freedom to share news, facts, to ensure you have an educated population. That's the purpose of it, anyway. Bias is one thing, but for the last decade and especially the last several years the "news" has become nothing but outright lies and fabrications. The internet, with an assist from 24 hour cable news, killed journalism, and SJWs destroyed their ethics and integrity. I'm fine with the courts finishing off the institutions and journalists themselves.

I wholeheartedly support Trump's desire to strengthen libel and slander laws, to the point that anytime one of those pieces of shit opens their mouth and tries painting a false narrative they open themselves up to immediate hulk hogan level lawsuits by anyone, without the requirement of the billionaire backing your suit.

100 million dollars per infraction until the blue hairs and hate pundits are eating out of trash bins should resolve the current culture war rather quickly.

One caveat, of course, is Op/Ed. If you are going to run a story about someone's opinion, that article should be clearly labeled in 40 point font across the top and bottom that it is an opinion, and not the news. It should be written as an opinion piece, and not stated as fact. This applies to all blogs as well. It removes it as a valid source for citation, it's just one random assholes opinion on something. It's not "press" and shouldn't enjoy the protection that press is provided, like press shield laws, etc

"Lies and fabrications?" The mainstream media is liberal biased but this bias mostly manifests in selective reporting, like CNN running 18 negative articles on Trump and maybe 1 on Hillary. They're not actually lying in any of those articles, they just never report the other side.

As long as they're not defaming anyone, media organizations have the right to print whatever the fuck they want on whatever topic they want. You don't get to fine them because their reporting doesn't meet your standards of being balanced enough, that's the height of tyranny.

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
"Lies and fabrications?" The mainstream media is liberal biased but this bias mostly manifests in selective reporting, like CNN running 18 negative articles on Trump and maybe 1 on Hillary. They're not actually lying in any of those articles, they just never report the other side.

As long as they're not defaming anyone, media organizations have the right to print whatever the fuck they want on whatever topic they want. You don't get to fine them because their reporting doesn't meet your standards of being balanced enough, that's the height of tyranny.
Yes, they are actively lying.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...falsely-adds-racial-to-trump-vetting-comments

Trump is the murder weapon, the media must be destroyed.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
What do you dumb shits actually think Trump is going to cook up to fix the current state of free press?

This coming from the same group of fuckwits who dogpile me when I suggest we can legislate better gun control without a holocaust.

Are you guys having weekly meetings with quinny to talk shop or what?

• 1Like

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
What do you dumb shits actually think Trump is going to cook up to fix the current state of free press?

Because he's already once banned the WaPo from his press pool, and he routinely has press conferences where he just shits on the media. He even told them that "this is how its going to be once elected" in the veteran press conference.

• 1Like

Picasso3

Is that your general stereotype against all Germans or did you perceive me stating anything like this (because I know for certainty you cannot possibly quote me on this)

I must have misunderstood your comment about imagine killing all the mongoloids from Constantinople to India and having a 3 page debate equivocating genocide as a stance of support on the issue.

My mistake.

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester

This coming from the same group of fuckwits who dogpile me when I suggest we can legislate better gun control without a holocaust.

Are you guys having weekly meetings with quinny to talk shop or what?

I don't think he's going to do anything. I just think it's a really stupid idea. Counter productive and birthered from some short man syndrome.

Current broadcast media is a mockery. It wasn't all that different in 1760 than it is now. They said this is just what freedom looks like. After some years of careful consideration, I have to agree with them. It's ugly but it's free.

I do think it could be both free and less ugly though.

It's too bad that none of these candidates actually embrace ALL of the American values. I mean there's only like a dozen of them really. And one is "slavery is bad" which I feel like should be a real gimme, and then one is "NO BOOZE" followed by "JKJK IRL".

Tiny hands and a giant twitter. He stumped himself on that one.

Picasso3

Because he's already once banned the WaPo from his press pool, and he routinely has press conferences where he just shits on the media. He even told them that "this is how its going to be once elected" in the veteran press conference.

Can they not make up lies and libral propaganda if they're not on the inside?

You are literally stupid.

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
Can they not make up lies and libral propaganda if they're not on the inside?

They do not get clicks if they cannot report what was said in the White House Press Room (without first visiting a competitor's site). They lose money, so they change.

Picasso3

They do not get clicks if they cannot report what was said in the White House Press Room (without first visiting a competitor's site). They lose money, so they change.

Sounds like a good idea in exchange for accountability in the highest office.

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
Sounds like a good idea in exchange for accountability in the highest office.
Yeah, better to report shit like "he was just reading a book, HE DINDU NUFFIN" causing Charlotte to be ruined for at least a generation as businesses flee.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider

He's not going to ban anyone, you are truly either very naive or stupid if you think so. How many times has Trump bitched out the NYT yet that still doesn't stop him from doing interviews with the NYT (tax story).

Picasso3

Yeah, better to report shit like "he was just reading a book, HE DINDU NUFFIN" causing Charlotte to be ruined for at least a generation as businesses flee.

Can you list your thought process on relating these 2 things please

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
Can you list your thought process on relating these 2 things please

CNN reports lie that some black guy was killed by a white cop while reading a book.

Feral blacks get riled up based on this lie, riot, destroy buildings.

It later comes out that the guy had a gun, and was killed by a black cop. No body cares at this point.

Business collect their insurance check, move to suburbia to avoid future feral black riots.

Non-feral blacks in region suffer loss of jobs and tax revenue. School quality continues to decline.

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
CNN reports lie that some black guy was killed by a white cop while reading a book.

Feral blacks get riled up based on this lie, riot, destroy buildings.

It later comes out that the guy had a gun, and was killed by a black cop. No body cares at this point.

Business collect their insurance check, move to suburbia to avoid future feral black riots.

Non-feral blacks in region suffer loss of jobs and tax revenue. School quality continues to decline.

Aw man I bet that school decline is really gonna equal the cost of having the religious right run the state for a couple years sometime in the next century.

"Adding all that up, the total cost to North Carolinians so far from HB2 protests is slightly more than $395 million."
Guess How Much That Anti-LGBTQ Law Is Costing North Carolina