Votes: 209 56.9%
  • Hillary

Votes: 114 31.1%
  • Libertarian-Gary-Abstain

Votes: 44 12.0%

• Total voters

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
CNN reports lie that some black guy was killed by a white cop while reading a book.

Feral blacks get riled up based on this lie, riot, destroy buildings.

It later comes out that the guy had a gun, and was killed by a black cop. No body cares at this point.

Business collect their insurance check, move to suburbia to avoid future feral black riots.

Non-feral blacks in region suffer loss of jobs and tax revenue. School quality continues to decline.

to banning from the WH.

Picasso3

WH comes out and says "Person was killed. If you report lies on this story, the entire Executive branch will be barred from talking to you. Wait for the facts or suffer the consequences."

I almost like it except for the potential for ambiguity in "lies".

iannis

Musty Nester
I don't think they're running away from the tranny shit. The tranny shit is tossed in there as repeal bait. The real ugliness in the tranny law is financial, and that's what business is fleeing. The social wedge was put in there to distract, and so that when it is appealed and repealed it will look like some sort of compromise or federal over reach, which will only strengthen the positions of the men who passed it.

I don't really understand why they used that tactic though. It's very short term thinking wrapped in a long term strategy.

Either they are very clever or unforgivably stupid.

Honestly, royal might know. But that tranny law is much uglier than you think.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Hurr durrr you conservatives so dumb, Trump won't be able to pass any laws.

Now let's stop and think about that logic before you high five yourself too much.

Picasso3

Hurr durrr you conservatives so dumb, Trump won't be able to pass any laws.

Now let's stop and think about that logic before you high five yourself too much.

Go ahead and explain it all out for me.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Go ahead and explain it all out for me.

Conservativism is about preventing or slowing change until necessary. Trump doing literally nothing but stonewalling progressives and destroying their support would be a huge conservative victory.

If he accomplish nothing he would be the most effective conservative president in centuries.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Picasso3

Conservativism is about preventing or slowing change until necessary. Trump doing literally nothing but stonewalling progressives and destroying their support would be a huge conservative victory.

If he accomplish nothing he would be the most effective conservative president in centuries.

If he gets conservative legislation through or repeals aca for example he will be less successful than if he did nothing?

As an aside your paragraph was so horrendously stupid I actually became nauseated, but i do understand your horribly stupid position.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Trump am NONE

In all fairness, I do think a good many of you would consider me Republican. I do tend to lean conservative on more issues than those I lean leftward on. But the Republican party as a whole is just dead wrong on too many things for me to blindly be in league with them (Net Neutrality, Healthcare, Education to name the big three)

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Shitty journalism isn't strictly illegal. we need to figure out why shitty journalism is succeeding instead of failing however.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
Shitty journalism isn't strictly illegal. we need to figure out why shitty journalism is succeeding instead of failing however.
Banning certain media from the WH also isn't illegal. Certainly shouldn't be rewarding it with government access. Their lies have led to the death of at least 1 person in the Charlotte riot, so at this point they're a national security threat.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Hillary / None.

"None" in the sense that I'm like likely some ratio close to 10% republican, 40% democrat, 50% "I don't give a shit" or "I am aware that I am not informed enough to know the right answer and defer to scientific consensus with the understanding that they are the most likely to be correct, however still fallible and/or corruptible but to a lesser degree."

That definition might make me a democrat. Just not a liberal or a libertarian.

The thing is, I've never seen a test that lets you choose the option e) that I outlined.

Szlia

Shitty sensationalist journalism has the best revenue/cost ratio, so as long as people consume it and don't want to pay for actual journalism, this is what you'll get. Somehow I doubt a Reality TV star has the magical fix for that...

iannis

Musty Nester
Nope. He don't.

But we are going to ride this crazy train until the wheels fall off.

NO BRAKES

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Shitty sensationalist journalism has the best revenue/cost ratio, so as long as people consume it and don't want to pay for actual journalism, this is what you'll get. Somehow I doubt a Reality TV star has the magical fix for that...
No he doesn't. But what he does have going for him that would be beneficial to the public is that the press would largely antagonistic towards him. That's a good thing. The press should be antagonistic towards those in power.

The things that Hillary may be able to accomplish with a sycophantic press aren't something I want to find out.

Picasso3

No he doesn't. But what he does have going for him that would be beneficial to the public is that the press would largely antagonistic towards him. That's a good thing. The press should be antagonistic towards those in power.

The things that Hillary may be able to accomplish with a sycophantic press aren't something I want to find out.

She doesn't seem to be doing to well.