Tuco, a tranny, a TRAINED FEMALE BOXER step into a ring...

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Any? Dude you even watch boxing, please tell us what a mini-flyweight tips the scales at?
An average untrained dude, or even a generally physically fit dude would get DESTROYED by this olympic flyweight.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Tuco Tuco are you snorting cocaine today? Frosty Frosty

Kinda reminds me of when my dad started acting really fucking weird, went to see a doctor, they immediately put him in a hospital bed and gave him a double bypass a day later. Heart disease makes the blood not reach your brain.

• 2Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Last time Tuco got this unhinged the site was sold to a suicidal tranny.

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Tuco Tuco is right, a trained low weight female professional or Olympic caliber boxer would destroy an average sized untrained male in a boxing match. Unless LachiusTZ LachiusTZ is trained, and I have no idea either way, he would get lit up and, if not beaten via t/ko, would lose by points.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Tuco Tuco is right, a trained low weight female professional or Olympic caliber boxer would destroy an average sized untrained male in a boxing match. Unless LachiusTZ LachiusTZ is trained, and I have no idea either way, he would get lit up and, if not beaten via t/ko, would lose by points.
I'll do it. Someones gotta set it up though. I'll even wear FOH swag, np.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Like I asked earlier, does anyone who disagrees with this have ANY training in ANY combat sport? Or even follow combat sports at all?

• 2Like

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Like I asked earlier, does anyone who disagrees with this have ANY training in ANY combat sport? Or even follow combat sports at all?
A Canadian autistic didn't save you from your faggotry. Your appeals to authority fall on deaf ears because they are cowardly. I could absolutely destroy any woman under about 165lbs trained to any level guaranteed. Don't be a weak pussy with pathetic equality arguments.

Ryan

Trakanon Raider

Eh...Maybe the untrained guy could lose on points somehow from not having the right technique, while the female runs around and lands a couple of harmless jabs. If they ever stood and traded though, she would lose. A woman can't "light up" any man against his will, unless there is an extreme size difference.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
A Canadian autistic didn't save you from your faggotry. Your appeals to authority fall on deaf ears because they are cowardly. I could absolutely destroy any woman under about 165lbs trained to any level guaranteed. Don't be a weak pussy with pathetic equality arguments.
It's not even an appeal to authority, if the answer to any of that was yes we could have a real discussion instead of this disgrace.

Do yourself a favor to stop embarrasing yourself on the forums and instead embarrass yourself IRL. Head to any boxing gym ask to spend a few rounds with a trained male and you'll learn a lot about what boxing is.

If you ask to fight a female it'll end with a bruised liver and you'll be pissing blood for days.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
If it's a soy boy, no. If it's an in shape, under 50yr old dude that has never taken BJJ or picked up mitts... a womens olympic flyweight will lose.

Why? cuz it's all pitter-patter, they train in point boxing, as long as they make contact, they know they're up on the cards.

An in shape dude can take a few pitter patter shots w/ 12oz gloves, and just throw one hay-maker, w/ a punchers chance.

Granted, this is in the first minute, past that first minute the flyweight girl wins cuz they're trained to go 4/5 rounds and the in shape guy will just gas (even in shape, won't be prepared for an advancing girl that pitter patters you).

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
It's not even an appeal to authority, if the answer to any of that was yes we could have a real discussion instead of this disgrace.

Do yourself a favor to stop embarrasing yourself on the forums and instead embarrass yourself IRL. Head to any boxing gym ask to spend a few rounds with a trained male and you'll learn a lot about what boxing is.

If you ask to fight a female it'll end with a bruised liver and you'll be pissing blood for days.
A trained male. Argument done. You're just a pussy in real life. Which is fine, you're a keyboard warrior which is just as honorable.