Tuco, a tranny, a TRAINED FEMALE BOXER step into a ring...

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
No one is talking about equality you illiterate retard.

Says the guy talking about he would destroy a trained fighter just becaus she is female to the people saying that she would win, yeah we’re the keyboard warriors. :rolleyes:
Sometimes internet stupidity wins. I concur.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I'd actually be inclined towards taking part in this. Though I honestly doubt people are really ready to see a guy go ham on a woman. I think we joke but if a man who understands how to fight steamrolls a woman people's sense of chivalry gets riled up pretty hard.

man who understands how to fight

Bitch, have you even been following the conversation? We are talking about someone who is untrained, or for your autustically reading impaired ass someone with no fighting experience. Sorry I wasn’t specific enough for you, thought you might have the intelligence to deduce that for yourself. Yet... here we are.

Do I need to mention in full that we are also talking about in a boxing match with boxing rules? Do I need to get the fat crayons and draw you a picture, you can use the red crayon.

Go take your pissed in cornflakes and troll somewhere else dipshit, and grow the fuck up.

Edit: oh great, now I look an even bigger asshole than I intended. For fucks sakes, I don’t even give a shit about this topic.

I would get my ass kicked because I can’t fight worth shit. Maybe you have natural fighting ability, I don’t. That’s where I am leaving this before it gets uglier.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ryan

Trakanon Raider
As long as we're in fantasy land, I propose that this shit here
is a legitimate fighting technique and nobody can beat this guy. Because training.

If any of you clowns are doubters its because you haven't stepped into the dojo with a real trained master.

• 2Worf
  • 1WTF

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
If we could run a sequence of the same female boxer versus N average men and then run another sequence of an equally skilled female MMA fighter versus N average men I would bet the farm that the boxer's win rate is substantially better.
100%. And I think of all the combat sports something like greco roman would be the most favorable to the untrained man men.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
sorry Mario Speedwagon Mario Speedwagon
That's not to say that no woman can beat a man in high level competition, but I don't see it going well at the next Olympics. In fact, I think that it will be a bloodbath. A gloriously entertaining, red-pilling bloodbath.
It's not something I'd really enjoy watching because it'd be devastating watching journeymen male boxers destroy olympic female boxers. I don't like seeing women get hurt.

However, what's great about trans competing in track is that you only need to see a mtf trans running next to a woman to see the kinematic difference between the sexes and see how much more fine-tuned a machine the male body is. Another funny example is these two videos that show world-class long drivers pull a prank. The male is just leagues beyond the female here. The more basic the comparison between physiology the more obvious it is that men have massive physical advantages over women.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The biggest problem with this dumbass 'female fighter' argument is that it seems like every person involved is arguing a different thing.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
How long til this Tuco derail turns to how many 7 yr old girls could handle in a fight?

iannis

Musty Nester
A trained female featherweight versus some random dude whose last real fight was a drunken brawl in his 20s? We don't have to handicap him beyond no training and no concentrated willful effort at physical fitness, but not a soyboy. Just an average dude.

I'm betting on the chick. Easy money.

It's why training EXISTS.

• 3Like

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
If they're straight and don't already have a family then they can't win, because their instinct is to get taken.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
so did we ever decide if a trained tranny could beat a trained woman in a boxing match? cuz i'm pretty sure thats what this was all about before this whole discussion got Tuco"ed

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Is it already time for another poster to have a nervous breakdown? Man, time just flies around here.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
so did we ever decide if a trained tranny could beat a trained woman in a boxing match? cuz i'm pretty sure thats what this was all about before this whole discussion got Tuco"ed
If it's the kind of transgendered person that is beating those girls at track then yeah, it won't be a fair fight.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Under boxing rules? Average dude in any kind of shape is probably going to win, if he is not a pussy soy boy. Street fight? The trained speedy chick wins out because she gets to nail the guy in the nuts, throat, or kidneys. Boxing severely restrains the kinds of hits that would end normal fights. I say this as someone who bounced in their 20s and had to break shit up between ripped diesel dykes back in the day, and even they had a hard time hurting me (but I was actively training martial arts and not such a fat fuck at the time). The minute you let a trained person, especially if they are short and fast, hit someone in the nose or nards, that person is going to win, regardless of gender, over a less trained individual. But under the scope of boxing (and frankly a lot of softer martial arts sparring) rules, mass and bone density is pretty fucking impossible to overcome. The wiry carpet munchers pretty much went down from one solid hit center mass from me (only threw a punch because they went for the balls, honestly) and those were easily the toughest women, physically, I have ever met in real life. Unless you have taken a punch its hard to grasp how much the physics of the male mass advantage matters. Its why men in casual brawls avoid the nuts and throat, because we would kill someone if we didn't.

TLDR, boxing rules average dude who has been in a fight likely wins. Anything goes, money is on the trained fit chick.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Why would a guy in a no rules fight just stand there and let the chick hit him in the nuts a few times? I think you've watched too many movies where the 105lb chick is the badass cia/fbi/military/whatever who beats up the 5man group of 200lb bad guys.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Like the scene in the Netflix Daredevil when that katana girl beats the shit out of that 6+ dude with traps that went to his jawline?