TV Show Cancellation/Renewal 2014

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I was trying to figure out what my TV show schedule was going to look like next year and I figured some of you might care as well. I will update this whenever I hear of an official change of the status on any of these shows. I will put in cable shows and predicted pilots for 2014 as well later one. It took me a while to clean up the table I got from tvbythenumbers.

ShowNetworkStatus

666 Park AvenueABCCanceled

Trust The B---- in Apartment 23ABCCanceled

Last ResortABCCanceled

Private PracticeABCFinal Season Finished

Zero HourABCCanceled

Made In JerseyCBSCanceled

PartnersCBSCanceled

90210CWCanceled/Final Season

CultCWCanceled

Emily Owens, M.D.CWCanceled

Gossip GirlCWFinal Season Finished

Ben And KateFoxCanceled

FringeFoxFinal Season Finished

The Mob DoctorFoxCanceled

30 RockNBCFinal Season Finished

Animal PracticeNBCCanceled

Do No HarmNBCCanceled

Office, TheNBCFinal Season

SmashNBCCanceled

Red WidowABCCANCELED

Happy EndingsABCCANCELED

CSI: NYCBSCANCELED

Golden BoyCBSCANCELED

VegasCBSCANCELED

Carrie Diaries, TheCWRENEWED

Cleveland Show, TheFoxCANCELED

TouchFoxCANCELED

1600 PennNBCCANCELED

DeceptionNBCCANCELED

Guys With KidsNBCCANCELLED

HannibalNBCCancellation Predicted

Up All NightNBCCANCELED

The New NormalNBCCANCELED

Body of ProofABCCANCELED

How To Live With Your Parents...ABCCANCELED

Malibu CountryABCCANCELED

Rules of EngagementCBSCANCELED

CommunityNBCRenewed

Go OnNBCCANCELED

WhitneyNBCCANCELLED

CastleABCRENEWED

RevengeABCRenewed

SuburgatoryABCRenewed

Grey's AnatomyABCRenewed

Last Man StandingABCRenewed

Middle, TheABCRenewed

Modern FamilyABCRenewed

NashvilleABCRenewed

Neighbors, TheABCRenewed

Once Upon A TimeABCRenewed

ScandalABCRenewed

Criminal MindsCBSRenewed

NikitaCWRENEWED FOR HALF SEASON

Parks and RecreationNBCRENEWED

2 Broke GirlsCBSRenewed

Big Bang Theory, TheCBSRenewed

Blue BloodsCBSRenewed

CSICBSRenewed

ElementaryCBSRenewed

Good Wife, TheCBSRenewed

Hawaii Five-0CBSRenewed

How I Met Your MotherCBSRenewed

Mentalist, TheCBSRenewed

Mike and MollyCBSRenewed

NCISCBSRenewed

NCIS: Los AngelesCBSRenewed

Person Of InterestCBSRenewed

Two and a Half MenCBSRenewed

ArrowCWRenewed

Beauty And The BeastCWRenewed

Hart Of DixieCWRenewed

SupernaturalCWRenewed

Vampire Diaries, TheCWRenewed

American DadFoxRenewed

Bob's BurgersFoxRenewed

BonesFoxRenewed

Family GuyFoxRenewed

Following, TheFoxRenewed

GleeFoxRenewed

Mindy Project, TheFoxRenewed

New GirlFoxRenewed

Raising HopeFoxRenewed

SimpsonsFoxRenewed

Chicago FireNBCRenewed

GrimmNBCRenewed

Law & Order: SVUNBCRenewed

ParenthoodNBCRenewed

RevolutionNBCRenewed

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
im still pissed they cancelled Alphas, man i was enjoying that show, even though they painted themselves into one of the biggest wtf cliffhangers i had ever seen. frigging everyone died at the last episode.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
First time I have ever seen Parks and Rec on the "Renewal Predicted" list.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Happy Endings better not fucking get cancelled. Probably my favorite show on tv, soooo underrated.

satael

Silver Squire
The Following and Revolution get renewed while Vegas and Hannibal face cancellation
confused.png

confused.png

iannis

Musty Nester
Modern Family + Parks and Rec = Renewal Predicted.
Mike and Molly = Renewed.

Huh? Salaries and production costs must figure into it.

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
I kinda liked Red Widow.

edit : because the main actress gives me a raging boner everytime she's on screen.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
I thought I was the only one watching Red Widow, although the pace the story seems to be moving at they could probably just about wrap it all up in a season anyway. Vegas would be a shame indeed, the period setting is pretty nice and watching them try and solve stuff without the interwebz or even computers is different.

Made In Jersey was hilariously bad, I have nfc how that pilot passed muster never mind got a season order. I think they took it off the air after two episodes. I stopped watching Chicago Fire after the pilot, couldn't get past Aussie Doctor enough to put up with what seemed to be standard cliched rubbish.

*coughs* Glad to see Hart Of Dixie was renewed, I couldn't even tell you why I watch what i freely admit is harmless shite but wth. The Middle had better be renewed as well as Go On. The Middle is probably the funniest show on telly, they've just added Jack Brayer to the cast and hell, the last episode had Jim Beaver as a rather disturbed veteran who was going to take Bricks special needs class out camping
biggrin.png

biggrin.png

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Castle is a shoo in for renewal

it's been the #3 show for the evening - after the voice and dancing with the stars for the last umm 8 weeks in a row, and it has been winning the hr demo for the 18-49 crowd lately.

i believe ABC is the only major network not to do the renewal's announcement, i know cbs nbc and fox have-at least they have announced most of them abc hasn't announced any renewals.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I watch 4 of the "On the Bubble" shows and I can say that I would understand if any of them didn't make the cut. They just aren't the greatest shows.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Nikita has been a guilty pleasure of mine since day one. It's been pretty damn good since the beginning, although this most recent season hasnt been quite as good as the first two. I just wish they'd move it off friday nights so more people might watch it. Hopefully it'll be back.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Normally I'd be all over this topic, but this year so many networks did their renewals already that we're down to:
1) How many comedy pilots does NBC like, so how many can they kill of (in rough order of most likely to least): Up All Night, 1600 Penn, Guys With Kids, Community, New Normal, Whitney, Go On, Parks & Rec.
2) How many comedy pilots does ABC like, and how many hours do they stick on Friday, so how many can they kill of: Apt 23, Happy Endings, Malibu Country, Neighbors, Last Man Standing, How to Live, Suburgatory, The Middle.
3) Really arcane questions like does ABC keep Body of Proof in case a Fall show fails or do they go with Primetime Live; does CW hate all their pilots so they order more Carrie Diaries for backup.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
wtf golden boy cancelled? that sucks I'm enjoying that. At least everything else I'm watching currently will be back.