TV Show Cancellation/Renewal 2014

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
CBS: CSI:NY, Vegas, Golden Boy, Rules of Engagement all cancelled. No surprises.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
The fuck? That's quite the surprise...
To be honest, I'm not really that surprised. At the end of this season, Community has 84 episodes. That means it only needs a little over half a season next year for it to reach the 100-episode threshold for syndication, and since the show is produced by NBCUniversal, that means it's to NBC's benefit to see it reaches that point so they can continue to profit from the show.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
castle picked up ...abc just did their announcments but i see the list has been updated already

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
Aww. I kind of liked Body of Proof because some of the lines in it cracked me up. It appealed to my sardonic humor, I guess. :p

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
God damn this thread is depressing.
frown.png

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
God damn this thread is depressing.
frown.png
Only slightly more cancellations than usual, honestly, and most of that was due to the comedy pileups at NBC and ABC, as expected.

The only shows I am bummed about are 30 Rock, which had a good, long run, and Last Resort, which I ultimately found underwhelming. (Honestly, I am more upset the show wasn't tried on FX or HBO than that it was canceled.)

Speaking of Shawn Ryan, in probably the biggest non-pick-up of the year, the Beverly Hills Cop spinoff is in limbo after CBS passed on it.