TV Show Cancellation/Renewal 2014

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
fuck, now warehouse 13 is going to be axed? that was the last reason i had for ever wanting to tune back into that shit channel. i think they even cancelled fact or faked.
frown.png

spronk

FPS noob
for a number of years they tried to bring in more women into the channel, which is why SGU was full of menstrual cramps and why the first BSG spinoff was the story of how i met your robot mother. then the chick behind all the changes moved over to head NBC Universal (or something like that) so then I guess a guy who really likes wrestling and ghosts took over.

Now whoever is in charge is slowly going back to Scifi roots with Defiance, High Moon, Orion, Legion, and a bunch of other new shows in the pipeline. They could change to the syfy cooking network before you blink.

Cybsled

WH13 getting moved to 10 pm probably didn't help ratings, since it was a more family-ish kind of show.

Well one less reason to watch. If it wasn't for Being Human, Lost Girl, and Continium, I wouldn't even tune in to channel.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
WH13 getting moved to 10 pm probably didn't help ratings, since it was a more family-ish kind of show.
I'm think the whole plot line after the HG Wells thing finished is actually what caused the ratings to slip. The random kidnaps and trying to get people to stay warehouse agents and it all just fell apart. Artie trying to be a Dad but not wanting to be a Dad and then dating but not really dating the medical chick and ugh.... it became a flippin soap opera.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
warehouse 13 is still fun because it mixes history and scifi and its got hot chicks. i hope they keep making show like that. i also liked the show when it was called Friday The 13th.
tongue.png