Twitch now has a dress code

Column_sl

shitlord
You got me, I am a latino janitor with 10 kids
Great thanks for confirming that. Now hopefully they can punt you back over the border where you can do some of that real work like drug dealing, and running guns.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I may have miscounted, but there was somewhere in the realm of $130 in donations in that 4.5 minutes of Kaceytron.

Damn.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Somewhere in that AMA she says that 'high school really doesn't matter' when talking about grades. That's some great advice for people, right there! Though I guess if I was raking in mad cash from people who were watching my cleavage as I played video games, it wouldn't have mattered to me either.

Needless

Toe Sucker
"work"

They play video games for a living. They are getting a paid vacation every day.
To be fair, if you're virtually forced to play the same game every day for 8+ hours it becomes very stale.
A lot of the high viewer D3, and WoW streamers burn out hardcore when content starts to get really stale, yet their viewers only want to watch them play those games so they kind of have to.

To be fair, if you're virtually forced to play the same game every day for 8+ hours it becomes very stale.
When i was a kid playing EQ I thought if i hit the lottery i'd just hole up somewhere and play games 24/7 til my heart stopped.

Now at age 28 I can't spend more than an hour consecutively playing a game without feeling completely anxious and mentally-drained thinking about what a waste of time it is.

I don't know how these guys do it.. I guess if paychecks were rolling in for my gaming efforts I might stick it out.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
Somewhere in that AMA she says that 'high school really doesn't matter' when talking about grades. That's some great advice for people, right there! Though I guess if I was raking in mad cash from people who were watching my cleavage as I played video games, it wouldn't have mattered to me either.
kaceytronirl 732 points 26 days ago

You're not really that fat, or that ugly, people are just trying to make you cry. Cry sometimes, it gets you viewers.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Because I have a University education. I know it's hard for you to grasp that there is something past highschool haha

O poor ZizzyJizzy, Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent.
Sure you do column, but I wouldn't consider DeVry a "University education"

Column_sl

shitlord
Sure you do column, but I wouldn't consider DeVry a "University education"
It worked for your family haha. Also Geaux Tigers to my LSU almuni

I eagerly await your parroted response. At this point you will just hang on my every word. Maybe I can get your fired from your low end job today, and do you a favor

Neph_sl

shitlord
When i was a kid playing EQ I thought if i hit the lottery i'd just hole up somewhere and play games 24/7 til my heart stopped.

Now at age 28 I can't spend more than an hour consecutively playing a game without feeling completely anxious and mentally-drained thinking about what a waste of time it is.

I don't know how these guys do it.. I guess if paychecks were rolling in for my gaming efforts I might stick it out.
Same here. In my early twenties, after work and weekends were for binging on games. Now that I'm approaching thirty, I can't even boot up a game without feeling remorse on the potential time wasted.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
It worked for your family haha. Also Geaux Tigers to my LSU almuni

I eagerly await your parroted response. At this point you will just hang on my every word. Maybe I can get your fired from your low end job today, and do you a favor
UCONN for undergrad (higher ranking than LSU and I consider UCONN shitty) and JHU for graduate school.

Sorry you went to a mediocre university for undergrad.

Column_sl

shitlord
UCONN for undergrad (higher ranking than LSU and I consider UCONN shitty) and JHU for graduate school.

Sorry you went to a mediocre university for undergrad.
Heres the deal tho, I made it in life. Could of went to community college ,and I still retired in my 20's.

Obviously my professors were better then yours. They told us to create something ,and own it and you can live your life whatever way you please.
Braggin about what University you went to, and still striving to make the bills just makes you look stupid.

I apologize to UCONN that they have to such a failure in there ranks.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Heres the deal tho, I made it in life. Could of went to community college ,and I still retired in my 20's.

Obviously my professors were better then yours. They told us to create something ,and own it and you can live your life whatever way you please.
Braggin about what University you went to, and still striving to make the bills just makes you look stupid.

I apologize to UCONN that they have to such a failure in there ranks.
Oh column. You bring up schooling and "not making money" an awful lot. Seems like you are projecting. You need some help with bills ? We can get a stream going for you to get donations.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
You retired in your 20s and now spend all your time shitting up forums and playing video games? What a grand life.

Column_sl

shitlord
Oh column. You bring up schooling and "not making money" an awful lot. Seems like you are projecting. You need some help with bills ? We can get a stream going for you to get donations.
Says the analyst haha. You shouldn't have let that tidbit out about yourself.

Column_sl

shitlord
Waste your entire life on video games and eventually die alone? The envy of the world, you are
Who's projecting now
wink.png