Twitch now has a dress code

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Who's projecting now
wink.png
No one. You just admitted to not working and playing or watching video games all day

Column_sl

shitlord
Working haha.

I got out of that rat race immediately, that's slave work.

You work for another Man, wrap your head around that one.

Column_sl

shitlord
I feel sorry for you that will be your existence till you die. You will never know what it's like to be free of not working for another man,

Sorry, that University didn't do shit for you.

and really 6 years of college to end up an analyst? rofl

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
"work"

They play video games for a living. They are getting a paid vacation every day.
I don't get paid for it - but as someone who "OD'ed" on gaming over my couple years where my health made it terrifying to go outside (under control now thankfully) - I was bored to TEARS with gaming for a while there, even now going more than a binge day or two is rough. (Hell, it's probably part of why my gaming switched over to the console primarily in fact - probably have a mental block about PC gaming specifically since that was my only form during those years)

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I feel sorry for you that will be your existence till you die. You will never know what it's like to be free of that.

Sorry man, that University didn't do shit for you.
Yep. Middle-class individuals are complete slaves to their overlords, unlike you who is free to poopsock for eternity.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Please knock off the faggotry in this thread. Column, while you may no longer work, I suggest you spend all your free time doing something other than shitting this forum up. I can help you with that if you'd like.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Also, random poopsocler proclaiming he is billionaire status, above all the peasants on the internet sure seems legit.

Column_sl

shitlord
Ah, I could care less about going into the rickshaw anyway. I own that penitentiary, time to send you there Jizzy.

You want to keep going, I'll waist your time while you look over your shoulder to make sure your slave master isn't going to catch you.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Bans are handed out so rarely, anything longer I would prefer to come from Tuco and not a mod.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
So who else thinks Columns retirement plan was to drop a keg of beer, that he was delivering, on his foot and then retiring for the rest of his life to his trailer while enjoying disability payments of a few hundred bucks a week?

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I dont know who Lucky is but since King of the Hill is a show about hicks, then yes, he is Lucky.