Twitch now has a dress code

khalid

Unelected Mod
Who knows what Column's problem is, but he sure seems incapable of dealing with even minor disagreements without turning them into a shitstorm. I can't imagine him maintaining a job in any normal circumstances. Makes me think the most likely answer is he is on permanent disability for a psychiatric problem.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So who else thinks Columns retirement plan was to drop a keg of beer, that he was delivering, on his foot and then retiring for the rest of his life to his trailer while enjoying disability payments of a few hundred bucks a week?
He does come across as someone that is on a limited fixed income for sure. Less limited than some - but he's clearly working with something under $100k/year in his "retirement" from how he speaks. I wouldn't be shocked if he's doing better than my $60k retirement, but he's clearly not in a completely different league. (Or even out of "middle class" with his as he tried to imply earlier - if he did he wouldn't think a few years of making $250k streaming after multiple years invested and that can leave tomorrow as a reasonable career path) It's a good source of some temporary bonus income, sort of like when people shop around at yard sales and try to find little treasures they can flip for much more - but for something to expect to run your entire life on, unless you do amazing for YEARS and invest the majority of it wisely to get over 7 digits invested, it's not really a replacement for a career.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
The fact that he has to make sure everyone knows how he is retired and so successful is what leads me to believe he is full of shit or just plain retarded. Successful people do not spend their time trying to convince others about their success.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
The fact that he has to make sure everyone knows how he is retired and so successful is what leads me to believe he is full of shit or just plain retarded. Successful people do not spend their time trying to convince others about their success.
I'm inclined to agree with this. But I can't forget just how spoiled, belligerent, and out of touch some rich people can get. Most especially those who didn't actually earn their money. Which makes me think 'phat disability check' may not be too far off the mark.

Vaclav

I think "fat, with a disability check" is closer to the mark.
Max disability check even possible is around $2.5k/mo - so it certainly wouldn't be a "fat check" if he's collecting disability for sure, yea. (And the min is closer to $700/mo)

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Max disability check even possible is around $2.5k/mo - so it certainly wouldn't be a "fat check" if he's collecting disability for sure, yea. (And the min is closer to $700/mo)
Fair enough. Perhaps he sued the manufacturer of the TV he dropped on his head.

Or inheritance money maybe.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Thanks for the info, but I was simply calling him fat.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I can only imagine his parents/grandparents rolling in their grave knowing they gave this manchild a ton of money so he could sit at home, jack off to kaceytron after donating $100 then get maximum rustled on the internet

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Can you imagine how mad he is right now since he cant respond? I'd check newspapers later tonight to see if any fat neckbeard went on a murderous rampage in a trailer park.

Fourth_sl

shitlord
Some of you guys know me from playing destiny for the last month, so I contemplated for the last hour if I should get involved in this.

Knowing him in real life I'm sure column was just trolling. He's not on disability to the people that are saying that. My dad was on disability when we were growing up, so to me that's not something i find funny.

Anyway it's halloween. Go out and drink tonight and enjoy the weekend!

Vaclav

Fair enough. Perhaps he sued the manufacturer of the TV he dropped on his head.

Or inheritance money maybe.
Can't imagine it's inheritance - he wastes it on too many trivial things (case in point - donating to random streamers just because they entertain him some - talking about having a ridiculous internet connection elsewhere far in excess of anything he needs, unless he's pirating heavily [which should be unnecessary with enough income - at my income level I pirate maybe 5-6 things a year, and even then it's just to "try before I buy" - I intend to purchase all of them if I enjoy them (And have stuck to except for Rogue Legacy - came on PS+ before I got around to buying on PC)]) to have been raised in a family that prepared him for money.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Nothing to be ashamed about working and middle class. Fits me exactly and I'm proud of it. Would I like to be fantastically wealthy? Sure, but I don't mind living comfortably as a solid middle classer.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I just want to apologize to Soygen. Sorry I enticed column and you had to use your mod powers. I know apathy is very important to you.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Knowing him in real life I'm sure column was just trolling. He's not on disability to the people that are saying that. My dad was on disability when we were growing up, so to me that's not something i find funny.
Nobody is saying it as joke to be funny. We're just trying to piece together how someone can be so utterly insufferable. I'm sorry you know him in real life.

Also, I'd just like to say that I find your account extremely suspect. Brand new account just to play Destiny with some strangers and your first non-Destiny post on the entire forum is defending Column, who you know in real life.

Now I'm not saying you're Column, but I'm not convinced you aren't.

Fourth_sl

shitlord
Hey yeah that's cool. I just signed up to talk on the destiny thread. You can ban me if you think it's suspect.

I post off my iPad on xfinty wi fi. I really only have 3 posts in the destiny thread since we talk mostly in game now

Some of you guys know me from playing destiny for the last month, so I contemplated for the last hour if I should get involved in this.

Anyway it's halloween. Go out and drink tonight and enjoy the weekend!
^ Column