Twitch.tv

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Twitch flipped the switch and made subs cumulative instead of streaks. I'm now a 30-month Lirik sub and a 16-month moonmoon_ow sub. lol

spronk

FPS noob
the shaw brothers (?) are doing a 1 week stream of old kung fu movies and its fucking glorious

took like 10 mins for the subtitle (CC) button to appear for me but this makes me feel like a 7 year old again

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I got my first raid yesterday. Nothing big, 6 people. But it felt badass.

My unique viewers are hovering around 30 now. Usually got anywhere between 3-18 people watching. It's kind of interesting watching the audience grow. It also makes me feel a bit like I need to perform more.

Got no dreams of being famous, but I'll be honest it's a bit surreal having people watch you play a game.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 5 users

Cybsled

FF11 was cool...back when EQ1 was cool lol

Fuck spending 20 minutes to kill a crab for 1/1000th a bar of XP.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Not me.

There's been a few places on the internet where my name is taken before I get there. Not sure who else would want to be an AngryGerbil but hey, they exist. It's a random silly name I came up with when playing Medal of Honor: Allied Assault with my roommate almost exactly 20 years ago.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Ah, random coincidence then. It was something like AngryG3rbil or something like that. They didn't win :p

Malakriss

Radical 3rd world: "You can't draw muhammed!"
Radical 1st world: "You can't ever say [every growing list of hurtie words]!"

Maybe that's why the SJWs can never criticize them, it'd be a copyright issue.

Araxen

For you moon subs in here, make sure to check out Lassiz's stream. He's a pretty fun dude even without moon.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Just sitting on the couch and browsing twitch after the gym and I discovered a_couple_streams. Holy shit these two are great and she has a fantastic voice (and doesn't hurt to look at...).

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Just sitting on the couch and browsing twitch after the gym and I discovered a_couple_streams. Holy shit these two are great and she has a fantastic voice (and doesn't hurt to look at...).

Must be awesome if you couldn’t even be bothered to provide a link. 😉