Twitch.tv

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Twitch flipped the switch and made subs cumulative instead of streaks. I'm now a 30-month Lirik sub and a 16-month moonmoon_ow sub. lol

spronk

FPS noob
the shaw brothers (?) are doing a 1 week stream of old kung fu movies and its fucking glorious

took like 10 mins for the subtitle (CC) button to appear for me but this makes me feel like a 7 year old again

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I got my first raid yesterday. Nothing big, 6 people. But it felt badass.

My unique viewers are hovering around 30 now. Usually got anywhere between 3-18 people watching. It's kind of interesting watching the audience grow. It also makes me feel a bit like I need to perform more.

Got no dreams of being famous, but I'll be honest it's a bit surreal having people watch you play a game.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 5 users

Cybsled

FF11 was cool...back when EQ1 was cool lol

Fuck spending 20 minutes to kill a crab for 1/1000th a bar of XP.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Not me.

There's been a few places on the internet where my name is taken before I get there. Not sure who else would want to be an AngryGerbil but hey, they exist. It's a random silly name I came up with when playing Medal of Honor: Allied Assault with my roommate almost exactly 20 years ago.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Ah, random coincidence then. It was something like AngryG3rbil or something like that. They didn't win :p

Malakriss

Radical 3rd world: "You can't draw muhammed!"
Radical 1st world: "You can't ever say [every growing list of hurtie words]!"

Maybe that's why the SJWs can never criticize them, it'd be a copyright issue.

Araxen

For you moon subs in here, make sure to check out Lassiz's stream. He's a pretty fun dude even without moon.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Just sitting on the couch and browsing twitch after the gym and I discovered a_couple_streams. Holy shit these two are great and she has a fantastic voice (and doesn't hurt to look at...).

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Just sitting on the couch and browsing twitch after the gym and I discovered a_couple_streams. Holy shit these two are great and she has a fantastic voice (and doesn't hurt to look at...).

Must be awesome if you couldn’t even be bothered to provide a link. 😉