Twitch.tv

Cybsled

Apparently Shroud got injured on some electric scooter he bought recently and now he needs surgery on his left elbow. He's lucky as fuck it wasn't his right elbow or that might have spelled the end of his FPS gaming if it was bad.

Edit: J9 on his stream said Shroud was traveling at like 50 mph trying to do some slide trick. No helmet. Wiped out and busted his left elbow and injured his side. Guy is fucking lucky he isn't dead.

Last edited:
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yesterday was a fun RP day. Lirik and his brother finally ran into each in RP and it was pretty fun to watch.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Apparently Shroud got injured on some electric scooter he bought recently and now he needs surgery on his left elbow. He's lucky as fuck it wasn't his right elbow or that might have spelled the end of his FPS gaming if it was bad.

Edit: J9 on his stream said Shroud was traveling at like 50 mph trying to do some slide trick. No helmet. Wiped out and busted his left elbow and injured his side. Guy is fucking lucky he isn't dead.
Tough to feel bad for a guy making $500k a month

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Ninja made out like a bandit with that. Shroud has been the one putting in work on pushing that on Twitch. He hit 100k subs because of Apex. Although Shroud probably got a big payday also from EA, I have to imagine.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Ninja made out like a bandit with that. Shroud has been the one putting in work on pushing that on Twitch. He hit 100k subs because of Apex. Although Shroud probably got a big payday also from EA, I have to imagine.

$1M is insane, you'd think Ninja would have done it for much less even. But I'm guessing the $1M was for longer than 24H, as mentioned in that article.
Still, you'd think even 500K for a week-long advert would be sufficient.

Followers = $$ and promoting a different game has risks, they need to account for possible follower loss while streaming the game instead of FN. So if he thinks he's going to lose 50K followers/subs, that weighs heavily in the price tag. Nobody knew beforehand that Apex would hit big.

Shroud also needed a new game to play because PUBG has been on the decline and Shroud wasn't able to thrive in FortNite.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
I was rolling my eyes pretty hard at GTArp making a comeback, but there are some legitimately hilarious RPer's on nopixel. Alot of them are the same people from the old server playing new characters, but they have gotten so much better since. Seeing hilarious shit go down, and then being able to go back and see a clip form a different perspective is a pretty unique experience.

Literally all the big streamers are trying to play this shit, but some are just bad. XqC got de-white listed immediately. I expect Andy Milonakis to be next, dude is horrible.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
I was rolling my eyes pretty hard at GTArp making a comeback, but there are some legitimately hilarious RPer's on nopixel. Alot of them are the same people from the old server playing new characters, but they have gotten so much better since. Seeing hilarious shit go down, and then being able to go back and see a clip form a different perspective is a pretty unique experience.

Literally all the big streamers are trying to play this shit, but some are just bad. XqC got de-white listed immediately. I expect Andy Milonakis to be next, dude is horrible.

Tim is getting into it and he's not too terrible just because he can be eccentric and loud. Forsen was ok at playing just someone completely oblivious, but I think he's just playing himself based on how he plays games in general. I think only knowing how to play themselves is what causes a lot of RP'ers to fail because it's pretty much what you are trying not to do.

I still prioritize MiltonTPike over anyone else though for hilarity. Though he's doing another scare where he's possibly killing off Bill Ding again, and if he does I'll be legitimately bummed.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The guy that plays the lawyer is REALLY good. He's on dasMEHDI's stream killing it right now. I really hate how all the big streamers have bandwagoned to GTA RP right now.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Fyi

For all you folks praising eli. Dude is cancer and single handedly took down the last round of gtarp. He’s an egotistical maniac and deserves zero praise whatsoever. He will destroy whatever he touches.

Look into it and dont believe his bullshit side of the story. He abused the fuck out of his admin powers, broke rp constantly and cheated like a motherfucker whenever he wasn't “winning” (look up the repair coocar fiasco when he got fucked on chasing budha, hundred of examples like that). He’s scum.

We actually have a gtarp thread somewhere in this section that goes over most of it when it was happening.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fyi

For all you folks praising eli. Dude is cancer and single handedly took down the last round of gtarp. He’s an egotistical maniac and deserves zero praise whatsoever. He will destroy whatever he touches.

Look into it and dont believe his bullshit side of the story. He abused the fuck out of his admin powers, broke rp constantly and cheated like a motherfucker whenever he wasn't “winning” (look up the repair coocar fiasco when he got fucked on chasing budha, hundred of examples like that). He’s scum.

Saw almost all that shit go down as it happened. You aren't wrong there. That whole situation with the /fix , and then went ape shit on of all people Saab was awful. Until then I thought he was just rping your typical hard ass cop, but that crossed the line. It's a shame cause his RP was on point. I think the alcohol got him in more trouble than anything.

Crazy this resurgence in GTARP though. FAamily RP was all but dead until they whitelisted anyone with a pulse, and save for a few the RP has nosedived, and quite a few of the regulars bailed. Penta seems like the latest to move over to NoPixel from family.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Saw almost all that shit go down as it happened. You aren't wrong there. That whole situation with the /fix , and then went ape shit on of all people Saab was awful. Until then I thought he was just rping your typical hard ass cop, but that crossed the line. It's a shame cause his RP was on point. I think the alcohol got him in more trouble than anything.

Crazy this resurgence in GTARP though. FAamily RP was all but dead until they whitelisted anyone with a pulse, and save for a few the RP has nosedived, and quite a few of the regulars bailed. Penta seems like the latest to move over to NoPixel from family.

There was much more power abuse by eli

Nopixel was a shitfest but it seems they found a pretty good balance between rules and letting people have fun