Twitch.tv

Needless

Toe Sucker
Who is Eli? post some videos or some shit lol
twitch always goes through phases, this time last year was like VR Chat n shit which is auper similar.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Isn’t Eli on some other server? I checked him out briefly last night and he was like scripting pulling over an NPC.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
He's been playing with a single player mod lately, haven't seen him on a RP server in months and he wasn't streaming when he was.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Milton getting some really solid exposure now on NoPixel with these larger streamers makes me happy. pretty much jumped a steady 3k viewers from Greek. Now he's RP'ing with sodapoppin. Makes me glad to see him get exposure from much larger streamers, especially when I find him immensely more entertaining

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Isn’t Eli on some other server? I checked him out briefly last night and he was like scripting pulling over an NPC.

Eli is just testing mods for a server Finkone is going to be standing up. He has said he is going to play on that server when it gets stood up.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Eli is just testing mods for a server Finkone is going to be standing up. He has said he is going to play on that server when it gets stood up.

should be fun where rolling a stop sign will get you abused by a cop, put in jail for an hour or two and threatened with an account ban

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Twitch changed something today and ads are beating uBlock. Is this the end of my Twitch watching finally?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
My chrome with ublock origin and scriptsafe does not get any ads still

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea Twitch is dead to me I guess - Chrome/uBlock Origin is 2-4 pre-roll adds every time you click on a new stream.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
I noticed I started getting ads again when I let my Amazon Prime sub that i've been letting roll for a few years drop and when I re-subbed this month I get ads everywhere other then my free prime sub. I may have been grandfathered in to some previous no ad thing and it lapsed :(