Twitch.tv

Cybsled

He pulls in a lot of money for them. It will be a typical RvR analysis.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
It's possible the cameraman got arrested and he didn't. I didn't watch long enough but best be hoping no little kids were going in and out.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Yes, but the addition of minors can bring the charges to a whole nother level.

• 1Like

Cybsled

People under 17 aren't allowed at E3, so the risk of a minor being in that bathroom at the time he was filming is fairly slim.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
He pulls in a lot of money for them. It will be a typical RvR analysis.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
So we live in a world where we will allow people of the opposite gender to be in a restroom; but some z list celeb goofs around and *may* have filmed a 17 year old walking in or out of a bathroom and we are going to destroy his livelihood?

thisisfine.jpg

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 6 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
So we live in a world where we will allow people of the opposite gender to be in a restroom; but some z list celeb goofs around and *may* have filmed a 17 year old walking in or out of a bathroom and we are going to destroy his livelihood?

thisisfine.jpg
Twitch is his boss.

If he gets fired by his boss, he can go get a real job like everyone else.

• 1EyeRoll

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Twitch is his boss.

If he gets fired by his boss, he can go get a real job like everyone else.

I never denied this. I was pointing out the irony of the situation in context to a larger social issue. I did not think I would have to explain that to someone with a 148 IQ.

Khane

Got something right about marriage

thisisfine.jpg

If you walk into a bathroom I'm in with a video camera and try to say "haha, just goofing bro" you're going to get a mouthful of my fist.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Mick

<Gold Donor>
If this ends up being a temporary ban the amount of money he makes from donations on his first stream will be ridiculous. Punishment for stunts (3rd time for him) should not be to make the streamer a ton of extra money when he returns.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
This was in Cali which has some of the strictest laws that cover minors(cause of Hollyweird), I wouldn't be surprised if Doc and his "Director"(rofl omg a streamer with a director) get nailed..

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
If you walk into a bathroom I'm in with a video camera and try to say "haha, just goofing bro" you're going to get a mouthful of my dick.

I dunno, if you were at E3 and some streamer douchebag walked into the restroom I think my first instinct would be would be to pee on his shoe and claim you got startled by the camera. Pee on a douchebag, get them banned because of said pee, collect memes for days.

So how many of these fucking streamers live together now? It seems like they are all in the same fucking place.

What Cyb said and Sodapoppin is massively wealthy and owns several of the homes that streamers stay at, I would ASSUME they pay rent. I know mitch the bitch got kicked out of Sodas place a couple times for being an absolute twat. I think he's on a perma ban from all of his homes.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
What Cyb said and Sodapoppin is massively wealthy and owns several of the homes that streamers stay at, I would ASSUME they pay rent. I know mitch the bitch got kicked out of Sodas place a couple times for being an absolute twat. I think he's on a perma ban from all of his homes.

I am not surprised that Soda is wealthy as fuck. I mean he's been doing this for 10 years at this point and has a massive following. I also can't blame him for getting rid of some of these people. Overall it seems like a majority of popular streamers, youtubers, Instagramers, or whatever the fuck they are are younger in their teens-20's and quite a few seem to be terrible people.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
So how many of these fucking streamers live together now? It seems like they are all in the same fucking place.
Austin seems to be s hotbed for streamers now. Asmongold, Reckful, Esfand, Staysafe, Asmon's thot GF are all located there. Probably a good idea since there's no state income tax and they have Google fiber.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
I am not surprised that Soda is wealthy as fuck. I mean he's been doing this for 10 years at this point and has a massive following. I also can't blame him for getting rid of some of these people. Overall it seems like a majority of popular streamers, youtubers, Instagramers, or whatever the fuck they are are younger in their teens-20's and quite a few seem to be terrible people.

Honestly to piss off Chance (Soda) takes a LOT of effort, he's basically a beta niceguy but also a legit nice guy from what I can tell. Autistic as fuck, but a seemingly nice guy.

I wanna say Mitch the Bitch put a hole in a couple walls in a rage but I don't know for certain if I'm recalling it wrong. Put it this way, it wouldn't shock me if Mitch the Bitch did something like that, he's basically a manlet that has anger management issues worse than Destiny.