Twitch.tv

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Yeah I understand why they would choose something other than LA., anyone who moves out to Cali deserves to lose all their money. I was more curious about how many were living in the same place. Because it seems like many of them are. You would think though with some of the money they make they wouldn't need to pair up, but if they are staying in Soda's home or one of his many homes I guess I get the appeal.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I have seem some clips of this Mitch kid and he just screams ultra faggot piece of shit. Then again to millennials being a complete piece of shit seems to be what they idolize. Everytime I see a youtube video of people like Ricegum, the Paul brothers, this faze clan rejects, the list goes on and on I feel like this generation idolizes the worst of humanity.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I have seem some clips of this Mitch kid and he just screams ultra faggot piece of shit. Then again to millennials being a complete piece of shit seems to be what they idolize. Everytime I see a youtube video of people like Ricegum, the Paul brothers, this faze clan rejects, the list goes on and on I feel like this generation idolizes the worst of humanity.

They idolize those that take risks at being the shitty people they know they are deep inside, they have been taught to play a role, bark on command, and pretend to like people and be nice. They have been taught to be full of shit.

It makes perfect sense if you are autistic enough.

Fadaar

That guy
Austin seems to be s hotbed for streamers now. Asmongold, Reckful, Esfand, Staysafe, Asmon's thot GF are all located there. Probably a good idea since there's no state income tax and they have Google fiber.

And Smak! But he's actually a normal dude with a life outside streaming.

Cybsled

Yeah I understand why they would choose something other than LA., anyone who moves out to Cali deserves to lose all their money. I was more curious about how many were living in the same place. Because it seems like many of them are. You would think though with some of the money they make they wouldn't need to pair up, but if they are staying in Soda's home or one of his many homes I guess I get the appeal.

L.A. is also the hotbed for entertainment. Anyone with designs on attending big conventions or collaboration do well to congregate there to increase their chances of improving their profile. Until J9 moved out of Shroud's house, Shroud's place was looking like a former CS pro retirement community lol. Sharing living space helps cut down on expenses.

The thing to remember, though, is streaming can be a shaky business. Twitch is littered with the graves of streamers that had their moments in the sun and wasted away to nothing. Many streamers have also mentioned that because of their business, it is extremely hard to secure mortgages since they arent considered to have a reliable source of income. I recall Dexbonus talking about it on her channel and how streamers basically just need to save up a fuckton of money to basically buy a house outright to avoid the mortgage situation. I wouldn't be surprised if that is what Shroud did when he had his new house built recently.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
So how many of these fucking streamers live together now? It seems like they are all in the same fucking place.

Austin Pepega palace
Pink Sparkles
Jaycgee
Kbubblez
Punzel
Dkane(sodapoppins brother)
Mitch jones
Ethan jones

Austin Moxi's house
Mizkif
Erobb221
ComedyRussell

Austin Soda's house
Sodapoppin
Nmplol
Malena
XqcOW
Adeptthebest

People also living in the area
Asmongold
Trainwreckstv
Pokelawls (not sure perm or temp)
Esfandtv
Reckful
Fandy
Emmia
YungLlama
Abreezy

People who have visited recently
Ms_Tricky
Fawneyes
QTcinderella
Hailsbee
Mayahiga
Macaiyla
Dareon
AnnieFuschia
Antphrodite

I need to stop running streams in the background jesus fuck...

• 1Blown
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Austin Pepega palace
Pink Sparkles
Jaycgee
Kbubblez
Punzel
Dkane(sodapoppins brother)
Mitch jones
Ethan jones

Austin Moxi's house
Mizkif
Erobb221
ComedyRussell

Austin Soda's house
Sodapoppin
Nmplol
Malana
XqcOW
Adeptthebest

People also living in the area
Asmongold
Trainwreckstv
Pokelawls (not sure perm or temp)
Esfandtv
Reckful
Fandy
Emmia
YungLlama
Abreezy

People who have visited recently
Ms_Tricky
Fawneyes
QTcinderella
Hailsbee
Mayahiga
Macaiyla
Dareon
AnnieFuschia
Antphrodite

I need to stop running streams in the background jesus fuck...
What the living fuck? I know like 2 names off this entire list, and not only do you list them out, but know where the fuck they live?

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Because a lot of them cross stream, like if you watch mitch jones bar stream you'll see like 6-8 of them around.
Mizkif had 6 of the girls staying at his place the past few weeks.
The ones in austin have mentioned it often.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Honestly to piss off Chance (Soda) takes a LOT of effort, he's basically a beta niceguy but also a legit nice guy from what I can tell. Autistic as fuck, but a seemingly nice guy.

I wanna say Mitch the Bitch put a hole in a couple walls in a rage but I don't know for certain if I'm recalling it wrong. Put it this way, it wouldn't shock me if Mitch the Bitch did something like that, he's basically a manlet that has anger management issues worse than Destiny.

Soda gives nice hugs too

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Waffle and ShortyGuy in Austin too I think. Only know because I watch Lirik.

• 1Repost
Reactions: 1 user

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I've learned I don't watch twitch at all with commercials.

Need to rig up a pie hole

Khane

Got something right about marriage
pihole doesn't block twitch ads, or at least mine doesn't. I may have it set up wrong or something

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
thats odd, ublock doesn't work for you anymore?

Mine goes in and out but TYPICALLY blocks their ads, if that doesn't work the HTML5 addon for twitch does.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I haven't had ads on my nvidia shield for a long time till today, been using the kodi twitch addon

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Or, ya know, you could always watch streams on Steam.

Steam is fast becoming like the twitch of old.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
What's the obvious thing I'm missing with blocking ads on a console?

Get a router that I can put ad block on?