Twitch.tv

goishen

Macho Ma'am

I will say this, she has come a long way and her streams are looking and sounding pretty good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Untitled.jpg

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
70 hours lol. That is a week, for a lot of the dedicated strimmers. That has to be one of the least newsworthy news stories ever.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Thought not mega news, that's exactly what they need to do. Grab up-and-coming people to help build from the bottom up. Taking top dogs ain't going to do it. He's got like 275 average viewers over the entirety of that 70 hours, which is pretty amazing.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
70 hours lol. That is a week, for a lot of the dedicated strimmers. That has to be one of the least newsworthy news stories ever.

70 hours a week seems like a lot for someone who still has to go to high school.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
She's deaf, a young teen, and a girl, and she plays the biggest game: 70 hours or not, that's big dollar dollar bills y'all in MS' eyes.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
WTF is the big deal? One dude clocking another dude? It doesn't even look like he's hurt all that much, maybe a concussion?

In fact, he's not even clocking him, it's more like a sucker punch. I mean, fuck, if this is all it takes for you to get your nuts rustled, I can show you some fights where the people are beating the the living fuck out of each other.

Last edited:
  • 1Picard
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

gauze

Molten Core Raider
WTF is the big deal?

I think its more the fact it was caught as a random encounter on a RL stream.. instead of a sanctioned felony fights, or cellphone video on worldstar. It's not like the dude is gasping for air because his face was broken, but the dude got laid out.. looks like he was the aggressor and ended up stiff. Seems he was yelling at the guy who knocked him out, got pissed off at the guy who was holding his wrist, and the other guy took the chance to clock him once.

Last edited: