Twitch.tv

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I've payed to sub to certain channels for a month here and there when I'm trying to learn more about the game and the channel/streamer has good info and interacts well with the audience, answering questions and such. That's a worthwhile service.

Yeah, same. When im all into a game sometimes its nice to watch someone that knows more about it for a while and learn shit. Plus some of these guys are entertaining. I figure if im going to spend xx amount of time watching strems and shit, might as well pay it back. Either with a twitch or just a tier one.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That Amouranth is revolting. I wish I could block her from coming up in suggested channels. Every time my eyes see that trailer park hooker I want to walk away from Twitch for good.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I thought she was banned for showing her cooter?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Fuck no. You think that twitch favorite cumslut is gonna be banned? Fucccccccccccck no. It's all about who you blow, in this business.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This is the internet, if you keep your clothes on and don't have a 4K gfycat stuffing a dildo in various holes then I don't have time for them. Might as well dial one of those 1-900 call services from the 90s you're wasting just as much time and money on these thots.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Araxen

Lirik was reviewing overwatch cases in CSGO today. It was pretty fun to watch.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Fuck no. You think that twitch favorite cumslut is gonna be banned? Fucccccccccccck no. It's all about who you blow, in this business.
Same thing with Alinity. I mean.. WOULD. Let's get that out of the way. But the double standard here is amazing.

Araxen

What's even happening there...

There is some misinformation going on in this thread. Hopefully I can clarify some of it. Spinbot came out well before anti aim. Spinbot is not just used to troll spectators. Basically, because the player is spinning so fast, he essentially has a 360 degree FOV. This is advantageous so that he can aimbot people behind him etc. On client side, his screen is normal so he can move around and such, but server side he is spinning and has 360 degree FOV.

You would think this would be a very detectable hack like speed hacking and they could just auto-ban for it.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
why are so many speed runners trannies
also why are all of them white

I should get a PHD in the topic, i could cite this thread as scholarly reference material

• 1Truth!

Needless

Toe Sucker
us white folk do dumb shit all the time, these degenerates just take it even further

• 1Worf

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick

I should get a PHD in the topic, i could cite this thread as scholarly reference material
Higher rates of depression, autism, and other mental illnesses I'm sure. Plus the attention they get

I mean the dude running fire emblem last night. Come on bro you look like a linebacker. Nobody calling you her

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>

Well lets be real, speed-runners have at least SOME level of autism in them. (repetitive tasks)

They don't make much, if any money, they devote themselves largely to speed-running. (poor decision making)

They are trying to be noticed by society. (attention seeking behaviour)

The white part is super easy...whites are denied from having a social ID that is tied to their race so they try to find other connections. If nothing exists then the slew of above pushes people into the crazy territory.