Twitch.tv

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
poki.png

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Dude, Sasha Grey is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucking slow when playing games.

I thought that I was slow, but holy fuck. She has me beaten by a country mile, and then some. I mean, going from house to house to pick shit up is kind'a fun for about 20 minutes, for me it took a couple'a hours. Her? Still doing it about ten hours in to the game. She goes to spots she just randomly picks on the map, just to loot the houses. Not another house for miles? Hey, let's go there! She doesn't want any spoilers in TW3, which is fine.. I can get behind that. But when she's at a hidden stash and picks up something called Bloodstained Notes off'a corpse, ya think that'd be something you'd wanna read, right? Her, nope. She's fumbling around for about 5-10 minutes, trying to figure out what her quest log is telling her to read... I'm sitting over here saying, "Bloodstained Notes" every minute. She either never reads my comments, or actively is blocking them out of her mind.

I mean, jeezus christ. And I haven't even gotten on my soap box about herbs, her "ohhhhhh" and "ahhhhhh"'s. And no, not the sexy kind, either.

Last edited:
  • 1Seriously?

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Dude, Sasha Grey is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucking slow when playing games.

I thought that I was slow, but holy fuck. She has me beaten by a country mile, and then some. I mean, going from house to house to pick shit up is kind'a fun for about 20 minutes, for me it took a couple'a hours. Her? Still doing it about ten hours in to the game. She goes to spots she just randomly picks on the map, just to loot the houses. Not another house for miles? Hey, let's go there! She doesn't want any spoilers in TW3, which is fine.. I can get behind that. But when she's at a hidden stash and picks up something called Bloodstained Notes off'a corpse, ya think that'd be something you'd wanna read, right? Her, nope. She's fumbling around for about 5-10 minutes, trying to figure out what her quest log is telling her to read... I'm sitting over here saying, "Bloodstained Notes" every minute. She either never reads my comments, or actively is blocking them out of her mind.

I mean, jeezus christ. And I haven't even gotten on my soap box about herbs, her "ohhhhhh" and "ahhhhhh"'s. And no, not the sexy kind, either.

The anti-"spoiler" people trigger me.

Was watching Darkosto do some gang-beasts style co-op puzzle game and people were generally just talking about the game while he and his mods started just going off on people posting spoilers. It's normal and expected for people to get excited about figuring out a puzzle.

If you don't want people talking about the game...even puzzles you BEAT ALREADY...then turn it to emote mode only.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Aren't you her tech support guy? Maybe you can also become her video game trainer. Anyways, keep wasting your life on this jizz-brained ho. I'm sure it will pay off someday.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Wonder how much Google paid Blizzard to ditch twitch for youtube

dayem

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
OWL is so confusing because I see $50million stadiums being erected (Fusion Arena - Wikipedia) and this YouTube deal, yet the game has been bleeding viewership EVEN before moving to YouTube.

Either this YouTube deal is exactly what was needed to get life back into the game, or a lot of people are losing a lot of money.
Twitch viewership is starting to plateau, so I wouldn't call the move terrible, and maybe the young YouTube audience will actually tune in.