Twitch.tv

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Get yourself evicted because you give to twitch thots.

• 1Smuggly
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Top fucking kek: https://blog.twitch.tv/en/2020/05/14/introducing-the-twitch-safety-advisory-council/

"Steph has been a full time streamer since her debut playing competitive collegiate Heroes of the Storm in 2016. She was one of the first transgender streamers to ever be partnered on Twitch, and the first to bring a transgender pride flag emote to the platform. Her fight for inclusivity includes creating a competitive team composed entirely of marginalized gamers, and vehemently opposing non inclusive mechanics such as voice chat."

Lol beginning of the end time

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Lol beginning of the end time

There's some tranny named Scarlett that does Starcraft 2. She is a complete fucking aspy and NEVER speaks. Even on her stream he talks to himself lol.

I do give him some credit though. I saw her on some SC2 tournament and I almost thought she was not a man for about 2 seconds when I realized he was competing with top Korean players.

• 1Like

goishen

Macho Ma'am
They're already homeless. What further shame can be brought upon them?

ezgif-570794118.gif

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'd have more respect if they just bought bjs from crackheads like a regular person.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There's some tranny named Scarlett that does Starcraft 2. She is a complete fucking aspy and NEVER speaks. Even on her stream he talks to himself lol.

I do give him some credit though. I saw her on some SC2 tournament and I almost thought she was not a man for about 2 seconds when I realized he was competing with top Korean players.

Scarlett can forever be a legend simply for the baneling bombs against Bomber way back when. Nothing more satisfying than about ~30 Terran units all getting nuked by 2 or 3 banelings.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The “trust and safety” board on Patreon was basically their censorship arm, I expect this twitch shit to be the same.

crystal ball predicts...banning monkaS from
Bttv being used because most of these people strike me as idiots

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Top fucking kek: https://blog.twitch.tv/en/2020/05/14/introducing-the-twitch-safety-advisory-council/

"Steph has been a full time streamer since her debut playing competitive collegiate Heroes of the Storm in 2016. She was one of the first transgender streamers to ever be partnered on Twitch, and the first to bring a transgender pride flag emote to the platform. Her fight for inclusivity includes creating a competitive team composed entirely of marginalized gamers, and vehemently opposing non inclusive mechanics such as voice chat."

Whelp Livestreamfails is on the case, they are uncovoring some clips that would make even Furry Furry cringe:

Same clip twice, yes because one is not on twitch servers.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Smuggly
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

You seem to have a problem with this.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
In the same boat, we don't have cable and I constantly have grandparents asking me "Well what do they watch? Do they watch Paw Patrol?" No, they watch something "Content related" or they go outside.

My 5 year old has been getting "into" minecraft in that he watches other people play and then demands for 5 hours to play on my computer.

Finding "Kid Friendly" Minecraft streams is somewhat hard since either they are a person with an annoying as fuck voice that spams greetings and bangs gongs for every follower / donation / sub OR they are a 30+ year old person swearing a ton as their autism causes them to search for the BEST SEED EVER!

Either way, the sheer volume of streamers means that at least ONE person will fit my criteria.

Try zisteau. His vids are old at this point but it should work.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Try zisteau. His vids are old at this point but it should work.

I actually found a dude...have to find the name, he thanks people for subbing and all that but no gongs and doesn't yell or scream and plays Elder Scrolls music in the background while he builds.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Voice chat unfair....

LOL

Look, I’m all for ping systems like Apex or Warzone to quickly communicate things that might be hard to put into words. Easier to ping a spot than say “269, behind the car” then your teammate is trying to figure out what fucking car. But voice is needed to communicate things it’s hard to automate with pings (like strategies, asking for things, etc). Voice chat isn’t an advantage, so much as giving yourself a handicap in a game if you don’t use it.

Hopefully they recognize this persons opinion is trash and in turn, recognize their other contributions might be just as trash lol

• 1Like