god fucking dammit i hate this site sometimes for exposing me to this shit

keep it up you glorious assholes

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
The only person I sub to on Twitch is female (definitely not a THOT streamer, I watched her way back from H1Z1 days pre-partnership) and a lot of it is true. If you're a female the second you speak up in voice comms, everything changes. A million retards immediately think you're worse than them, want to have sex with them, etc etc. Like if you watch the female gamers who are good they just get constantly haranged just for being female.

But here's the thing. THIS HAPPENS TO EVERYONE! That's just the marker for these toxic fuckdicks. They know one piece of information they can try to formulate shit on. It happens to literally everyone. Fuck up once (or not even fuck up, just do something differently than your teammate wants) and BOOM you're getting shit talked all game. It's not voice chat, it's just gamers, competitive gamers especially, who are just garbage cans. It's stupid to think removing voice chat will solve the problem. It's more the community than the feature. Yes it gives them an 'in' to take personal attacks or whatever, but it's happening whether you got a bagina or a penur either way.

I didn't play competitive games because of this. Like I don't give a fuck if people shit talk me, but the people screeching whenever they're under attack and freaking out over comms ruined it. I just mute voice chat in every MP I play unless I'm goofin' and solo queing with normies in Apex or something.

It's worse for women gamers for sure, but it's fucking bad for everyone.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Oddly enough, the only game I play where lots of women are on ingame voice chat and no one gives a shit (acts toxic, turns into white knight mode, etc) is Fallout 76. Everyone is actually pretty nice in that game for the most part. Even the Russian hackers are friendly...as they aimbot you in Nuclear Winter lol

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
If you're a female the second you speak up in voice comms, everything changes.
Funny how in all my hours of Overwatch playing with women, Ive never seen the negatives. Men start drooling over themselves and hanging off every word she says? Of course. Men going on a misogynistic rant that would make Henry the 8th happy? No, never not once.

99% of the time people get shit on in comms its because of something they did, not because of who they are.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Funny how in all my hours of Overwatch playing with women, Ive never seen the negatives. Men start drooling over themselves and hanging off every word she says? Of course. Men going on a misogynistic rant that would make Henry the 8th happy? No, never not once.

99% of the time people get shit on in comms its because of something they did, not because of who they are.

This. Hell if anything the benefits provided by the simps outweighs the aggressive misogynistic rants if they exist. Always made me laugh the amount of times I saw a female player with some stupidly high valued knife or skin on CS:go and I refuse to believe they're just all that lucky with RNG and crates.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

gauze

Molten Core Raider

Holy fuck, it took me way to long to figure out what was going on here. I genuinely thought the person in the glasses was the twitch staff, doing the aftercare shit you have to do with high functioning autism, so they don't have to retard rage and basically destroy everything.

Nope, while still autistic.. That thing is able to speak and is actually the staffer.

Unable to not see this as the twitch staff introduction video.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
I have seen the entire, "Oh, so you're not the best? Well, then you're trash" mentality. Guys, for whatever reason, like to elevate the greatest gamers, meanwhile putting down all others. This usually happens with women (or rather girls), because girls have lives outside of gaming. That's not to state that all women/girls are bad at video games, they're not. It's just that they're (usually) not the best. This is just an easy mark for the crowd mentioned above to latch on to, and they'll drive it into the ground. It's low hanging fruit, and what do trolls eat? Low hanging fruit.

But that happens with everybody. I've yet to see anybody that hasn't been called fag, or hear about how their mom got violated six ways from Sunday.

As to how to fix it? I dunno. Except with the option of banning people (like they do in DOTA, or somewhat), I can't really think of anything.

EDIT : I will say this, it has been getting better over the years though. Maybe not to everybody's satisfaction, and who knows if there are some pockets of toxicity that I don't know of.

Last edited:

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I have seen the entire, "Oh, so you're not the best? Well, then you're trash" mentality. Guys, for whatever reason, like to elevate the greatest gamers, meanwhile putting down all others. This usually happens with women (or rather girls), because girls have lives outside of gaming. That's not to state that all women/girls are bad at video games, they're not. It's just that they're (usually) not the best. This is just an easy mark for the crowd mentioned above to latch on to, and they'll drive it into the ground. It's low hanging fruit, and what do trolls eat? Low hanging fruit.

But that happens with everybody. I've yet to see anybody that hasn't been called fag, or hear about how their mom got violated six ways from Sunday.

As to how to fix it? I dunno. Except with the option of banning people (like they do in DOTA, or somewhat), I can't really think of anything.

EDIT : I will say this, it has been getting better over the years though. Maybe not to everybody's satisfaction, and who knows if there are some pockets of toxicity that I don't know of.
Getting fucked by some chad offline is a life outside of gaming? Nise, really high bar there.

Using the word toxicity is just showing your SJW / white knight colors.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

R6 seems to be the worst about it.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
No one is saying online gaming isnt filled with abrasive assholes, but those are just assholes. Theyre assholes to everyone and everything regardless of what your background is.

Women cant shut the fuck up about misogyny because they know there are an endless amount of pathetic simps to kiss their ass due to it. Thats men's problems, so many of men are sellouts and happily fuck over the gender in hopes of getting crumbs of pussy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I think some of you dimbasses are missing the fact that these freaks of fucking nature are the new staff of Twitch. Anyone who thinks they are some sort of forest animal and mentally ill should never be the representation of a company. The only reason this faggot fuck sicko wants the removal of voice chat in games is because he will be outed as a faggot fuck sicko. This is a good thing, more of these societal dead ends need to be reminded that they are societal dead ends and not normal in any way.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
No one is saying online gaming isnt filled with abrasive assholes, but those are just assholes. Theyre assholes to everyone and everything regardless of what your background is.

Women cant shut the fuck up about misogyny because they know there are an endless amount of pathetic simps to kiss their ass due to it. Thats men's problems, so many of men are sellouts and happily fuck over the gender in hopes of getting crumbs of pussy.
Just chop your dick off and Vanessa already, dude. We support you.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
No, that idiot who thinks they are a deer or whatever appears to just be referring to voice chat in general.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Imagine owning a company and someone representing your brand was a tranny forest animal

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users