Twitch.tv

Oldbased

> Than U
I do mostly RP games. Chicks get simped to the vagina pedestal in those games and they eat that shit up, even the whales. As usual the only ones complaining are the dudes who think they are chicks but have a residual dick. We got some dudes like that in this very thread. SJW Dicginas. Penis too small to be a man, penis too large to qualify as a woman.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I don't give a fuck what sex you happen to be as long as you can do your fucking job.

The goddamn annoying thing about playing multiplayer with women is that when a woman is shit at a game she will have an endless number of faggots that will white-knight her non-existent abilities if you happen to call them into question. With other dudes you can just tell them to fucking do better or leave.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Watching Lirik take on the last Valk in GoW really makes me wanna go back and replay this. Such an amazing game.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I think some of you dimbasses are missing the fact that these freaks of fucking nature are the new staff of Twitch. Anyone who thinks they are some sort of forest animal and mentally ill should never be the representation of a company. The only reason this faggot fuck sicko wants the removal of voice chat in games is because he will be outed as a faggot fuck sicko. This is a good thing, more of these societal dead ends need to be reminded that they are societal dead ends and not normal in any way.
*Makes deergasm noises

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
Watching Lirik take on the last Valk in GoW really makes me wanna go back and replay this. Such an amazing game.

I logged on twitch yesterday early afternoon, watched a few attempts, tuned in to someone else. Four hours later he was still at it.

edit: lolz, yeah Asmon is saying what we're all thinking

"just because you're in a marginalized group doesn't mean you get to marginalize other groups" got damn he may as well retire now, he'll never say something as correct for the rest of his life

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's not that he's wrong, he often is spot on, but his personality is hard to watch. And when he is wrong, he's wrong with an endurance that gives lobbyists and career politicians a run for their money.

Now add in that... thing, that ogre and I'm sure I can't bear the whole thing.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
So, how long until the deer-kin gets Asmon banned?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
mixer should be going after every 500+ viewer average twitch streamer hard core right now
Even Summit has chimed in on this and he is probably the most anti drama neutral dude out there. Haven't watched his stuff in years but damn, when he addresses shit you know they fucked up.

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider

weirdal.jpg

lol

Oh this is going to be some good laughs in the coming days. It's like Twitch only made trans people ambassadors and chose the most lunatic, man looking ones.

• 1Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

goishen

Macho Ma'am
That's assuming Mixer had any intelligence. For one Shroud or one Ninja, you could get 15-20 200-500 sub streamers. But no, they decided to go for the big fish and watch their numbers fall. It's like when you have an AMD 6000FX series CPU and you buy a 2080Ti to put in it. It's like, why?

Last edited:

Oldbased

> Than U
Mixer needs to update their UI and switch the style from 1980 to 2020 for starters.
Microsoft's code of conduct is actually worse than Twitch's in some ways. Microsoft tried to do the hate thing a few years back where if Bing detected you were a Nazi, Microsoft had the right to delete your account. Literal Nazis injecting people with vaccines!