Twitch.tv

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
That's assuming Mixer had any intelligence. For one Shroud or one Ninja, you could get 15-20 200-500 sub streamers. But no, they decided to go for the big fish and watch their numbers fall. It's like when you have an AMD 6000FX series CPU and you buy a 2080Ti to put in it. It's like, why?

well ya, they needed to do both, sign up 3 or 4 big boys and then dump the real money into fifty or so 200-1000 viewer streamers

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
mixer should be going after every 500+ viewer average twitch streamer hard core right now

Mixer needs to update their UI and switch the style from 1980 to 2020 for starters.
Microsoft's code of conduct is actually worse than Twitch's in some ways. Microsoft tried to do the hate thing a few years back where if Bing detected you were a Nazi, Microsoft had the right to delete your account. Literal Nazis injecting people with vaccines!

Yeah, MS is just as much if not more of a leftist company than Twitch.

In order for them to capitalize on this shit they would have to toss furries and trans under the bus and they won't do that, they are weak.

lol

Oh this is going to be some good laughs in the coming days. It's like Twitch only made trans people ambassadors and chose the most lunatic, man looking ones.

Just know that the person you screenshotted ISN'T the OG person. It's "JizzinLaVida" which is funny and I HOPE she lost her "Brand Ambassador" status but I sincerely doubt she has.

Oldbased

> Than U
Yeah, MS is just as much if not more of a leftist company than Twitch.

In order for them to capitalize on this shit they would have to toss furries and trans under the bus and they won't do that, they are weak.

Just know that the person you screenshotted ISN'T the OG person. It's "JizzinLaVida" which is funny and I HOPE she lost her "Brand Ambassador" status but I sincerely doubt she has.
But the real person took Twatter into protected mode which is about as effective as erecting a chain link fence and saying no deer hunting.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
EYR1CLXXYAElBiT.jpg

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
lirik finally beat Sigrun and i guess it took 23 hours total of attempts, it was pretty epic to watch the last few mins

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
lirik finally beat Sigrun and i guess it took 23 hours total of attempts, it was pretty epic to watch the last few mins

Satisfying as hell to watch. First day he went 16 hours straight and was casually gifting 10 subs per death (260 or so) until paypall cut him off. Sure, alot of that goes back to him but after taxes and whatnot he easily lost over 3k. He underestimated that fight big time.

Xevy

Log Wizard
That and the 4 dollars he got back per sub (maybe even more) it's actually quite good for big streamers to give out gift subs. I think a lot of them have a high re-sub rate after gift subs so it's like seeding subs.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
That and the 4 dollars he got back per sub (maybe even more) it's actually quite good for big streamers to give out gift subs. I think a lot of them have a high re-sub rate after gift subs so it's like seeding subs.

ya moonmoon makes 500 gifted sub bets with his chat all the time

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Big streamers get $3.50 back, and yeah it's good for new sub retention I agree. Still, dude dropped over 10k in one stream. Just pointing out how crazy that shit is is all.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lirik did 348 attempts on Sigrun before finally getting the kill, gotta respect that willingness to continue.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ohhh, Sigrun is in God of War game, got it. Damn that's a lot of attempts on one boss.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Some of you "EGIRLS ARE RUINING TWITCH" probably need to hear this:

MoonFather hath spoken.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users