Twitch.tv

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Ahhh. I got story elements blocked. I follow too many tit thots on IG and never wanted to hear their sob job stories. Just show me the carfax

Nah man, since stories only last like 24 hours of whatever, sometimes they post the more risque stuff in stories since they have expiration dates.

As for the rumor #2 on that list, that came from some reddit post by a guy who totally and truthfully works for Twitch HR and is totally not making up shit that makes no logical sense.

"We being blackmailed by someone who brings in less money then Doc, let's ban Doc KEKW"

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Twitch itself is a creepy cult inside the creepy cult of modern leftism, so I'd take any word from their affiliates like Shannon with a grain of salt. The simplest answer is that he probably was going to a competitor. But who knows, maybe they have HD footage of him in some participating in some spirit cooking orgy.

Banning someone for getting a whiff of them talking to competitors is bad business. Nobody rational would do that.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Banning someone for getting a whiff of them talking to competitors is bad business. Nobody rational would do that.
I agree, but I'd wouldn't call the people who run twitch rational. Didn't they do some dumb irrational shit when Ninja left? And h3h3.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I agree, but I'd wouldn't call the people who run twitch rational. Didn't they do some dumb irrational shit when Ninja left? And h3h3.

Twitch mods and stupid shit like that aren't rational sure. The people who run the money generally are.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

They deleted his channel pretty fast. They learned their lesson by the time Shroud left.

Oldbased

> Than U
The only thing that makes any logical sense for how Twitch handled this was he did something super bad, probably along the lines of sexual but it could be about anything, but many streamers have this power complex where they think they can do anything and everything they want.
It's like HEY DUDE DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?

Uhh no.

I AM A TWITCH STREAMER 10,000 PEOPLE WATCH ME LIVE. I DID COMMERCIALS WITH CELEBS. 300,000 PEOPLE FOLLOW ME!

Ok. I'm sure the other 7.99 billion care. Look bud you want this commode fixed or not.

It's possible all this movement made someone skip the sob twitter story and take the issue straight to the top and police. The whole bypassed their teams to deal with it seems odd. It had to be something serious and almost criminal imo.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If it was law enforcement you wouldn't expect twitch/discord to be in the know and dropping him (thus tipping him off) before they are ready to proceed. So no arrest + discord dropped him is the most useful information we have to go on.

Is this a Tiger Woods thing? Is Twitch simply taking advantage of a situation to get out of a contract payment? Can only wait to find out.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Enough of this edging bullshit!! When do we get to cum?

giphy.gif

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I'm still on the feeling of they didn't want to pay him so found whatever bullshit excuse they could.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If it was law enforcement you wouldn't expect twitch/discord to be in the know and dropping him (thus tipping him off) before they are ready to proceed. So no arrest + discord dropped him is the most useful information we have to go on.

Is this a Tiger Woods thing? Is Twitch simply taking advantage of a situation to get out of a contract payment? Can only wait to find out.
Discord terminated his server?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
If law enforcement was involved it would have been ferreted out by now. All indicators point to a likely #MeToo with something bad enough that Twitch really wanted to get way in cutting any association with Dr. Disrespect they had.

If it was a contractual disagreement he would be vocal about it now and contest it (if he actually wanted to be on Twitch).

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
I'm sure it's "me too" related. If that chick he cheated on his wife with at Twitch con accused him (the dude they were jokingly calling the face of Twitch) of abusing his status to hook up with a chick at a Twitch held event, they would have no choice but to instantly cut ties exactly the way they did. The timing makes it seem pretty obvious.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The real reason is because they discovered he is not actually a doctor.

• 3Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Theorycrafting from TheQuartering. We don't know anything, we may never know anything. Just one more mystery in the dumpster fire of 2020. Someone in the Twitch cult needs to spill the beans.

Official apology.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It's possible it might be related to the women he cheated with, which might explain why his wife didn't seem to be upset in that IG post. If she already forgave him for that and now suddenly those women are "he used violence, speed, and momentum against us!!! giev monies", it could explain Twitch's fast reaction and why there isn't any criminal shit apparent - because the accusers don't have any substantial case, but the accusations are considered "evidence" enough.

The absolute silence on the subject makes me think there is a lot of legal shit going on in the background where both sides really don't want to comment on the details because it would be damning to both. Doc wouldn't want to drag that out in the open again (because it's damaging to the brand - even a slight accusation of rape/sexual assault is poison, even if disproved later) and Twitch would take heat because they already knew about this long ago, gave Doc a big contract, and now it's suddenly a much bigger deal and they cut ties.

Now Twitch has itself caught in a very bad position: If they restore Doc and details get out, that hurts Twitch's credibility more and calls into questions their other bans. If they don't restore him, then they risk possible litigation (which also makes Twitch look bad, depending on details). Doc is also in a sensitive position, because if it ends up being related to the person he cheated with and her accusations go public (even if false or only half-true), then it swirls him in the whole streaming/esports "metoo" shitstorm going on, which would be a fatal blow to his career.