Twitch.tv

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
If some Chinese fag site offers you a retirement sum of like 20M + I'd def take it.

• 1Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
After 10 lawyers scrutinize every single paragraph of fine print with a microscope... maybe.

Cybsled

TheQuartering is a guy who picks outrage/hot topics, does 0 research, and farms views on Youtube with his shitty videos

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
If some Chinese fag site offers you a retirement sum of like 20M + I'd def take it.

Exactly, I am not fond of the Chinese but if they wanted to toss 20+ million my way to hop on Twitch and pretend they are the greatest I would sell you fucks out faster than a box of Dim Sum.

• 8Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 12 users

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Right now China cares more about controlling their own people than some western streamers. Tencent is a part of a long term strategic plan to control the western media and their young(er) generation. Even they know they can't buy a platform or create a new one and start censoring people outside mainland China. Gaining control has to be subtle and time consuming. That's why China has bought hundreds of billions of dollars worth of equity in Africa, Europe and US. To gain control over real estate, energy, natural resources, infrastructure. An example. Right now there's a plan (it's been in the planning for years) to build a tunnel between Estonia and Finland. It's gonna be longer than the Channel Tunnel and will cost hilarious amounts of billions. Right now there's some Chinese investment fund that wants a piece of the action. Basically covering part the cost that Finland and Estonia have been arguing over in exchange to have a say in running the thing. Who's gonna say that they won't buy out one of the other parties 10-15 years after the tunnel is finished and gain majority control of the whole thing. That's how they operate.

Yeah but instead of posting memes about china or doing something about the situation, you instead spam cringeworthy shit about the one guy standing up to china. GG

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Exactly, I am not fond of the Chinese but if they wanted to toss 20+ million my way to hop on Twitch and pretend they are the greatest I would sell you fucks out faster than a box of Dim Sum.

That's how you get kidnapped in your bed and wake up in a labor camp smartphone factory.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

goishen

Macho Ma'am

With the deer horns on and everything?

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I almost wonder if this is China's plan. Infiltrate western media and use their money/influence to make it catastrophically gay tranny loving bullshit. Encourage companies to witch-hunt and ban business from platforms and or money services.

In comes china with alternative platforms. Money service that doesn't give a fuck, anyone welcome. Stream services that will most likely ban degeneracy of all sorts ect. Sabotage the competition and then fill in the void.

• 1Picard

goishen

Macho Ma'am
I almost wonder if this is China's plan. Infiltrate western media and use their money/influence to make it catastrophically gay tranny loving bullshit. Encourage companies to witch-hunt and ban business from platforms and or money services.

In comes china with alternative platforms. Money service that doesn't give a fuck, anyone welcome. Stream services that will most likely ban degeneracy of all sorts ect. Sabotage the competition and then fill in the void.

It's actually less diabolical than that. China (and Russia) wants us to keep talking about anything other than political shit. Once we become united, we become a force. It's divide and conquer.

I'm still not saying that I wouldn't take their 20 mil / year job.

• 1Picard

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
China wants us to keep talking about anything other than political shit.

Perfect plan, we'll be too busy arguing about anything and the next day we'll be wondering why our pets suddently disappeared.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Deadmou5 is back streaming on twitch, played a few games with Hali and some other artist yesterday on pubg. I always loved watching him get all cracked out and create stuff for 12 hours in his music room.

• 1Barf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Looks like Twitch banned Trumps channel, haha. Imagine that.

I am telling you someone needs to hold every tech company accountable for this shit. They they are forced to remain neutral or they should be allowed to be sued into fucking oblivion each time this gayness manifest itself.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users